1.11

________________
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
________________

Haechan stepped inside the so called 'training' room

Haechan stepped inside the so called 'training' room. The room was very huge and there are a lot of fighting equipment inside.

There are 3 punching bag hanging, 2 rings for fighting, some dumbbells and some weapons like knife, sword and guns.

Haechan seeing those weapons almost every day, he's fine already by seeing different types of guns and knives.

"so,"

A voice spoke, approaching him who's looking around the room. Haechan snapped his head to the owner of the voice and seeing a guy with a ash gray hair.

"you will go through the hardest test" he spoke, grinning a little and his other members nodded their head, keeping their cold faces on.

But when Haechan turned to the one and only girl, she was smiling reassuringly to him before mouthing "it's fine"

Haechan replied with a small smile before turning to the leader, nodding his head.

"I'm ready" haechan spoke and the red guy smirked before shrugging "if you said so, first test is, you will fight against him"

He said pointing to the guy with black hair with some ash gray color.

The guy smirked, "I won't go easy on you" he spoke before dragging his slim legs to the ring. "go ahead" the girl spoke to him.

Haechan tighten his lips before walking to the where his opponent waiting for him. He's not scared of him.

But he scared he will lose and fail for this mission.

He doesn't want to disappoint everyone. He promised Taeyong to bring them all to him, alive.

"you can do better because you're a man and stronger"

The girl's words came to his mind again, snapping him back into the reality before looking up to his challenger.

"stop looking at him like that, you're scaring him" the guy who's a bit shorter than anyone else, who's standing next to the girl said while chuckling to his opponent.

"c'mon, I'm trying to be intimidating" the male in front of Haechan rolled his eyes.

The leader cleared his throat making everyone turned their attention to him. "there are rules, which is first, no grabbing neck, we don't want any death here"

"second, if you-" he pointed to haechan "made him fell under you and he can't get up, then you won but if you fail to do so, you fail" haechan nodded his head, understanding his words.

"lastly, if one of you stepped out from the ring, doesn't matter by accident or on purpose, will lose"

The small leader crossed his arms "you both understand?" he asked the two males and they nodded their head before turning back to each other.

"okay then, we should start" the leader turned to one of the guy and he nodded his head.

"I will count until 3 then you guys will start" he spoke and they nodded. Haechan glanced towards the guy for a second.

He reminds me of Chenle.

He shrugged his thought away, focusing on the male in front of his who's rolling his sleeves up.

Haechan stretch his arms before running his hand through his blonde hair.

"3..."

This is it Lee Haechan, there's no turning back.

"2...!"

Win this or you disappoint everyone and you can't lose.

"1!"

You can win this Lee Haechan.

The male started stepping forwards but haechan dragged his feet away from him so they basically walking in a circle while staring into each other eyes.

"I hope you don't hurt my pretty face" he blurted

Haechan chuckled before shrugging "I can't promise that" he muttered and the male grinned. "cocky" he mumbled before swinging his hand, throwing a punch on him but haechan simply avoid the punch.

"oooh nice move" the male said, nodding his head.

Haechan swinging his hand, tried to throw a punch to him just like he did to him but the male simply bend backwards, avoiding the punch.

Man, he's freaking flexible.

Haechan nodded his head, shrugged "you're very flexible" the male smiled proudly "I know" he chuckled.

He then swinging his leg, hitting Haechan's calf made him automatically kneed on the ground.

The male was about to do his other moves but haechan grabbed his legs, pulling him down.

Haechan then swiftly moved beside him, pulling the guy to the ground, wrapping his legs around his waist, so he can't get up.

"oooh! I can see someone winning!" one of them shouted.

Haechan looked down to the male. "you won't let me win right?" haechan chuckled. "who wants to lose?" haechan said before removing his legs after one of them finished counting.

"You won!" the guy who has a high pitched voice like Chenle clapped to Haechan.

Haechan smiled before turning to the male on the ground, pulling his hand towards him. the male chuckled. "you're a great one" he said, grabbing haechan's hand before standing up.

"I'm San, by the way" he spoke again and haechan nodded his head. "donghyuck" he said before stepping out from the ring.

He walked towards the red guy, seeing him, nodding his head. "congratulations, you passed the first test, we'll be moving to another test"

Haechan nodded his head before the guy walked away.

The girl appeared next to him, patting his shoulder. "you did great, the next test is easy, you will easily pass"

Haechan nodded "I hope so" he chuckled before walking away, following the leader.

The next one is easy?