1.8

________________
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
________________

"pizza's here!" Yunho said running back to the living room with pizza boxes in his hands

"yes!" chenle clapped happily as Yunho placed the pizza boxes on the table. All of them started to take a slice of pizza for themselves leaving haechan who just stares at the food.

"you're not eating, bro?" jeno nudged him, snapping the male into reality.

Haechan raised his eyebrows before nodding his head "oh yeah" he chuckled bitterly.

Yunho tilted his head "oh I heard about the undercover stuffs" yunho blurted while shrugging. "how did you know?" mark asked.

"oh I accidentally heard about it from my boss" yunho said and the dream team nodded their head.

Yunho is a police who from other department but very close with the dream team, since Yunho helped them a lot with their cases especially haechan.

They usually hang out at each other place at least once a month, talking about their cases or just chilling, having some boys' night.

"ateez is not so dangerous, they're kind" yunho accidentally spoke making they all snapped their head to him in confusion.

"how did you know that?" jaemin asked in curiosity" Yunho nervously laughed.

"well, I once bumped into one of the member, that time I got shot so he helped me" renjun furrowed his eyebrows.

"how did you know the guy was Ateez member?"

Yunho scoffed. "he's the most famous member, almost everyone know about him, that time police still haven't been searching for him, it was 4 years ago"

Renjun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, frowning a little.

If Ateez is kind and didn't hurt people, why actually Taeyong want to catch them?

"don't worry haechan, I heard taeyong asked you to do the undercover" haechan nodded his head weakly.

"I'm just worry they will find out about my identity, yeah everyone here said they're kind and help innocent people, but if they found about me wanting to catch them, they surely will kill me"

Haechan groaned before rolling his eyes. "why didn't taeyong hyung close this case already" haechan sighed.

Mark looked around the room before finding a picture of Renjun with a girl. "huang, you still haven't move on from your ex-girlfriend?" Mark asked.

Renjun nervously chuckled before nodding his head. "but it's been years already" jeno said.

Jaemin chuckled before looking at the elder in amusement "wow, how to find someone loyal like you?" jaemin joked making everyone chuckled.