1.30

________________

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

________________

Right after Haechan arrived at his house he and Jongho immediately went inside and saw everyone waiting

"hyuck" her mother sighed heavily before pulling Haechan into a tight hug. "you're fine" her mother said and Haechan nodded his head before breaking the hug. "I am mom" he smiled a little.

He turned to his father who had a worried expression plastering on his face.

He looked over his friends and sighed heavily, "how can she be missing? Dohee can't be missing" he muttered.

"she said she will come over a little late, saying that she want to buy foods at the usual place she go and until now she hasn't text me or call me" Jiwoo explained.

Jongho tilted his head, "we should go to the restaurant, if she really missing, probably we can find clue around there" he suggested and Haechan nodded his head.

"true" he said before heading out from his house once again.

Jongho sighed before turning to Haechan's friends. "one of you guys should come with us" he suggested and Renjun stood. "I come" he said and Jongho nodded.

'

Haechan looked around the restaurant carefully. "she can't be missing" the only words he muttered under his breath.

"haechan..." Renjun approached and Haechan looked up to the elder guy with his red teary eyes. Renjun sighed before pulling the guy into his warm embrace.

Haechan furrowed his eyebrows "what are you doing Renjun? We need to find my sister, she can't be miss –"

Renjun broke the hug and shook his head, "of course we will find her Haechan, I know how precious she is to you"

Haechan scoffed, "of course, it's Dohee here that we're talking about"

Before Renjun could mutter anything, Jongho called them. "hey! I found something!" he shouted from far away, making both of the males running towards him.

Jongho handed a phone. "is this your sister's phone?" Jongho asked Haechan and Haechan immediately nodded his head.

"it is!" haechan said before unlocking his sister's phone, seeing him and her sister picture as her wallpaper.

Jongho nodded his head, "so it's confirmed, she is missing" Jongho mumbled to himself. "i think someone take her here, she's playing with her phone while walking here" Jongho blurted.

Haechan furrowed his eyebrows, "who could take her? why?" Haechan said before groaning and mess with his hair.

"it's very late now, even we want to find clue about your sister, there's no use, I think we should head back home now" Renjun spoke.

Haechan shook his head and looked around. "no we cannot! She is missing Renjun! She is in danger! We need to find her!" Haechan shouted.

Renjun huffed, "Haechan, I know but not now, we need rest, YOU need rest" Haechan shook his head. "I don't need rest, if you want to rest then go ahead! I want to find Dohee"

Haechan was about to walk away but Renjun grabbed his wrist and slapped him across his face.

"wake up Haechan! This is not you! You never act this panic before, you never act like this shit! Wake up! Yes we know, your sister is missing and you're worried but can you please relax first? We will find her Haechan, we will!" Renjun yelled.

Jongho pulled Renjun away before shaking his head slowly, making the elder scoffed and walked back to the car.

"Haechan, c'mon what Renjun said is right, we will find her, don't worry okay? we will ask Hongjoong hyung for help, he will help you" Jongho said and Haechan turned to Jongho.

"I want to find my sister" he said with his shaky voice and Jongho nodded before pulling him into a hug. "I know" he sighed.

"and I think Renjun also understand you well, you even know he lost Minhee" Jongho spoke. "Minhee is also precious to him"

Haechan looked down and Jongho patted his shoulder before breaking the hug, "we will find Dohee" he said before flashing a reassuring smile.

'

Time skipped, Haechan and Jongho just got back to their house. "oh Donghyuck— you.... okay?" San wide smile faded right after he saw Haechan red and puffy eyes.

Without muttering anything, Haechan walked away to his room.

San turned to Jongho, raising his eyebrows and Jongho shrugged before sighing, "can you call Hongjoong hyung and everyone?"

San nodded his head before heading to Hongjoong's office.

-

"so that's why he is very panic last night" Wooyoung said and Jongho nodded his head weakly. "his sister is very important to him" Jongho added.

Hongjoong sighed heavily. "we can't track her sister's location" Mingi said and Jongho nodded his head.

Everyone looked down, trying to think of any ideas about how to find Haechan's sister but no one can think of any ideas.

Just then, Minhee walked inside the living room, while holding a note on her hand. "uhh... I guess you guys want to see this"

Minhee said before placing the note in front of them.

You mess with me, so I why not mess with you too? Your sister is pretty cute, I wonder if her inside is pretty as well? Well, try to guess who this is. No clue given, use your own beautiful brain.

Yeosang furrowed his eyebrows before tilting his head and read the note again. "I guess I know who is this jerk" Yeosang muttered.

"who else did we mess with?" Yeosang raised his eyebrows while looking at his members.

Seonghwa gasped a little before snapping his fingers. "that Hyunsuk guy!" 

 "that Hyunsuk guy!"