1.13

________________
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
________________

He stepped inside the huge room, staring at everyone who had a wide smile on their face, clearly proud of the male

The leader stepped in front, chuckling as he clapped his hands.

I did it.

"welcome to the family, Lee Donghyuck" he blurted and everyone clapped following the leader. A small smile crept on Haechan's face as he bowed his head a little, mumbling small 'thank you'.

"you will start training tomorrow , if that's fine for you?" the leader spoke again, raising his eyebrows to the younger.

Haechan simply nodded his head without muttering anything.

The elder chuckled "you don't speak a lot, do you?" Haechan grinned before nodding his head a little making the leader chuckled.

"it's okay, I know you're still new to this, by the way I'm Hongjoong" Haechan nodded turning to the others, waiting for them to introduce themselves.

"I'm Song Mingi" the tallest, red hair guy spoke.

"I'm Kang Yeosang" the brown hair guy blurted, waving his hand cutely.

"I'm Jung Wooyoung, hi!" the Wooyoung guy giggled before waving to Haechan.

"I'm Park Seonghwa" the tall, elder one spoke.

"I'm Choi San, you know that already"

"I'm Choi Jongho, you know that too"

Haechan turned his head to the smaller girl, waiting for her to introduce herself.

The girl grinned, "I'm Kim Minhee"

Haechan nodded his head before smiling a little to everyone. "you must be tired, it's past midnight already so I think we all need rest"

Hongjoong spoke up to everyone and he demanded Minhee to bring the newbie to his room which Minhee obeyed.

"c'mon, I show you, your room"

Haechan followed the small girl from behind as she walked upstairs, dragging him to his new room.

The house painted in gray and white, some arts frame hanging on the wall which attracts Haechan's attention as he thinks that all the arts are very pretty.

"who painted these?" he quietly asked the girl.

Minhee glanced to him before turning her gaze to the arts he staring at. She let out a small chuckled "I did it"

Haechan nodded his head before turning to the girl, staring at her straight into her eyes.

"it's pretty" he blurted.