1.17

________________
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
________________

________________sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ________________

[ 16 years old Renjun ]

The bang on the door could be heard as Renjun's parents panicked, running all over the house, grabbing some important things.

Clueless Renjun sat there on the couch, color pencil on his hand as he stared at his parents in confusion. Worry run all over his body as the bang didn't stop.
"mama, who's on the door?" he asked as he ran to his mother, grabbing her wrist.

She turned to her son as she cupped his face, tears streaming down on her face while staring at her lovely prince who still innocent and know nothing.

"renjun, please I beg you to stay at your room, don't get out from your room until the sounds are gone, okay?" she muttered while brushing his hair softly.

She walked to the table, grabbing his sketch book and color pencils before handing it to him.

"go continue you beautiful art in your room, you shouldn't be hearing these all"

"Mingxia, we need to quick!" Renjun's father shouted as he ran to his wife before looking down to his son.

Jianyu let out a heavy sigh.

"take this Renjun, this all we left that we can give to you" He said as he placed a bankbook on his hand.

"but papa, this is not mine, this is yours" Renjun said while pouting.

The bang on the door are getting louder and both adults are getting more panicked, dead worried for their little son.

Jianyu grabbed Renjun's wrist as he dragged him to his room. "stay here, until we knocked on the door, can you listen to papa?"

Renjun frowned but still nodded his head. "you can't listen to these all" he muttered before kissing the top of his head.

"I love you, we love you" Jianyu mumbled before placing headphones on his son.
Jianyu place his index finger on his lips, signaling the little boy to keep quiet. Renjun slowly nodded his head, hugging his sketch book tighter.

Jianyu flashed a warm smile before walking out from Renjun's room, closing the door behind him.

'