1.28

________________

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

________________

"so she really is his sister" Haechan said before sighing a little

Jongho nodded his head, "yeah, Taeyong hyung sent me and her here to catch Ateez just like what Taeyong hyung told you"

Haechan furrowed his eyebrows then, "it's been years, why can't you catch them yet?" Haehan asked in curious but Jongho just shrugged his shoulders.

He stared down on his drink for a moment before answering for his question.

"it is easy to catch them to be honest, but after years staying with them, I felt like I found my family" he muttered.

"I don't want to lose them, they trust me too much and they've been sacrificing their life for me," he looked up towards Haechan before chuckling a little.

"but I don't think she feel the same like I did" he added making Haechan raised his eyebrows "what do you mean by that?" he questioned.

Jongho shook his head, "Minhee is here, willing to take the undercover mission because she wants to find those people who killed her parents, just like what Renjun want to do too"

Haechan nodded his head, agreeing with the male.

Yes, Renjun keeps his secrets about his family history from anyone else but he never keeps any secrets from Haechan.

Renjun always ended up telling Haechan about his problems, his secrets, his weakness and everything.

Haechan also promised Renjun that he will find Renjun's sister and now he did, he found her and she is also perfectly fine and healthy.

"at first when Minhee came here, she kept crying every night, she always cry while telling me how much she miss her brother, how much she wish she could run back and give a tight hug for him"

"she always tell me how much she wish he would know that she's doing fine and she thinks about him all the time," Jongho sighed before nodding his head. "she really do loves him damn a lot"

Haechan smiled a little.

Renjun must be so happy if he meets her now.

"so what's our plan now? how do we get out from this mess? I miss my sister too" Haechan blurted and Jongho laughed.

"we wait right after we catch that Hyunsuk guy" Jongho spoke and Haechan nodded his head.

Soon. Soon he will able to get out from this mess and bring Minhee back to Renjun's arm safely. Just soon, he will be able to join mission with his members.

And soon he will be back, living just like before.

'

Dohee packed her stuffs just right after the bell rung meaning that the last class ended. "dohee, do you want to walk with us today? We want to stop by at arcade before going home" her friends said.

Dohee grinned before shaking her head, "it's okay, I guess next time, I had tuition at my Jiwoo unnie house today"

Her friends pouted, "ah your Jeno Oppa sister?" one of them asked and Dohee nodded her head still grinning.

"don't worry next time I treat you guys" she said before laughing and her friends nodded their head, laughing afterwards.

"okay then, we'll get going, stay safe okay!" they waved before walking out from the class.

Dohee smiled and reached for her phone right after they left the class. She texted Jiwoo unnie, that she will be a bit late for today.

Then she grabbed her bag before walking out from her class, heading towards the school gates.

'

"oh Dohee-ah!" a woman greeted right after she got inside the restaurant she usually go to. Dohee smiled and bowed to the familiar woman.

"2 tteokbeokki as usual, ahjumma" the woman nodded her head while smiling widely.

"you're on your way for your tuition Dohee?" she asked while preparing her orders. Dohee nodded her head. "yes, tomorrow is the last day for exams and it's math so I think i think I need extra lessons"

The woman chuckled, "you're a smart girl, I'm sure you will score this exams, your brother must be proud of you" she said and Dohee just smiled after hearing her words.

"oh speaking of your brother, where is he I haven't see him around these days?" she asked and Dohee pouted a little.

"he went for a mission, I don't know when will he be back but I hope soon" Dohee answered.

"your family is a hard workers" she giggled before handing the orders to the younger girl. "since you're studying well, you don't have to pay, it's my treat"

Dohee eyes went wide, "eh, don't be like that ahjumma, I should pay for this" Dohee said before handing some amount of money.

But the woman shook her head, pushing the money away, "it's okay Dohee, it's not like I always treat you" she smiled widely, "study well okay?" she said before patting the girl's head.

Dohee grinned and nodded her head, "thank you so much, ahjumma" she said, bowing her head a little before walking out from the restaurant, finally heading towards Jiwoo unnie house.

What a great day.

She smiled while continue walking to her destination.

But her day is actually not as great just like she thinks. From what she didn't realize, one man has been following her from behind.

A man wearing all black, cap and mask to hiding his face from getting see by people.

His steps getting faster and faster that he now is running towards Dohee. The younger girl is not stupid, she clearly realize about someone following her.

So she ran.

She panicked as she heard the steps are getting closer towards her. "I got you" a voice whispered right after a hand cupped her mouth and dragged her into a van.

"let me go! help!!" she screamed for help.

The man rolled his eyes and slapped the girl hard on her face. "shut up!" he said before closing her mouth shut with a tape and blindfolded her eyes.