ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

________________

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

________________

"oh? handsome policeman!" Bora approached Jaemin who was heading towards her direction

"oh? handsome policeman!" Bora approached Jaemin who was heading towards her direction. Jaemin chuckled before give a slight smack on her arm.

"stop calling me that" he laughed before placing a new file on top of her desk.

Bora furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms, "why not? I'm used to it by the way"

Jaemin chuckled before glancing towards Haechan's table which is empty. The owner is going to get coffee for himself and the girl.

"Haechan will get jealous" he whispered making the girl's eyes went round before leaning forward. "he gets jealous when I call you that?"

Jaemin grinned and nodded his head a little. "you don't want to mess him Jealous Lee Haechan" he giggled before tapping the file.

"Taeyong hyung asked me to give this to you, I'll get going first okay?"

Bora smiled and nodded her head before thanking him and averted her attention to the file.

Surprise after surprise, once she got back from her mission, she took Haechan's position after. Taeyong said she deserves it after 3 years of her brave self going for a dangerous mission, alone.

Her long blonde hair is now purple. She thought it would be cute to match her hair color with Haechan. Besides, Haechan said he loves it even better, she looks even stunning, he said.

"bora" a familiar sweet honey voice approached her. He placed her coffee on her table before resting his hand on her table, reading the file with her.

"oh new case?" he asked and Bora hummed.

Haechan chuckled and ruffled her hair, "you're doing great" Bora smiled and took a sip from the coffee that he bought for her.

"thank you" she thanked him before tilting her head and stared at the guy.

"oh, your hair is getting longer" Haechan pouted before running his fingers through his purple colored hair. "yeah, I'm planning to cut it"

Bora shook her head, "no don't! it looks fine, I love it"

He raised his eyebrows and a grin crept on his face, "you love it? really?" the girl nodded her head, still staring at the guy. "okay then, I'll keep it"

He chuckled and squished her cheeks softly, "you're still up for dinner at my house with my family tonight right?"

"of course! I'm excited to meet your family" she nodded her head before smiling widely.

They continued their conversation, not realizing Mark and Chenle who walked passed them. "gosh, just date already" Mark sighed heavily. Chenle smile teasingly to both of them before giving thumbs up to them.

"you guys are cute, I approve" he nodded his head cutely before walking away with Mark.

'

"you look beautiful when your hair is down" Haechan said as he admired the beautiful girl that stole his heart away.

Bora smiled and looked at him from head to toe. "and you look great too, as always"

She's wearing long white dress that was belong to her mother. Renjun suggested her to wear it.

Meanwhile Haechan, he's wearing his white t-shirt, ripped jeans and black leather jacket. Simple but enough to make him looks good.

He looks good with everything.

They do keep flirting and there's Renjun who standing on the door, staring at them blankly before rolling his eyes.

"can you just go? you guys have no respect for single people like me" Renjun huffed before heading inside.

Haechan chuckled before reaching for the girl hand and intertwined it with his. "we should go, my family is waiting"

Bora nodded her head and grinned before both of them heading towards his car.

Meanwhile, Renjun watch them from inside through the window. He sniffed before wiping his tears, "she's growing up so fast mama, papa" he grinned.

"it feels like yesterday when she asked me to feed her" he sighed heavily before shaking his head and chuckled.

'

Haechan parked his car in front of his house and undid his seatbelt before turning to the girl.

"bora, can I say something before we going inside?" he suddenly spoke making the girl raised her eyebrows and chuckled.

"what's wrong hyuck? You're making me nervous"

Haechan reached for her both hands, holding it tightly and stared into her eyes. "time passed so quickly, I still remember the first day we met, the day you encourage me"

"you cheer me up with your sweet words and never fail to make my heart flutter whenever I look at you" he smiled.

"I promise that you are the first girl who caught my attention and my heart. I can't help but to think of you every day, I have a very unhealthy obsession towards you and I just think I can't keep this anymore"

He leaned forward and took a deep breath before continuing his words.

"I admit it, I fall in love with you Huang Bora" a smile crept on his face as he finally blurted the words that he had been waiting to tell her before.

"I know we just know each other less than a year but I can't keep this feelings to myself anymore, even everyone saw it how obvious I am"

"I love you so much Huang Bora, be my girlfriend?"

Speechless. She was speechless. She never expects this confession from him. She always thought that she will be the one who will confess first, but well she's wrong.

Haechan raised his eyebrows, "c'mon Bora, you're making me nervous"

She chuckled before pulling him into the warmest and tightest hug ever. "it was also too obvious that I'm falling head over heels for you, hyuck" she chuckled before cupping his face in her hand and pecked his cheeks.

His face heated up and his smile widen before staring at the girl, "so we're official?"

Bora laughed before smacking his arm slightly, "of course we are dummy, now let's go, your family is waiting" she said before got off from the car in rush.

"She got flustered? so cute" he giggled to himself before sighing heavily and clasped his hand while closing his eyes. "thanks God" he mumbled to himself before smiling widely.

"hyuck, c'mon!" Bora exclaimed making he snapped his head up and nodding his head quickly, "yeah, coming!" he laughed before got off from his car.

- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ -