1.29

________________

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

________________

"I'm home!" Jeno shouted from the door as soon as he got inside the house

He let out a tiring sigh before plopping on the couch while looking around. Just then her sister went into the living room, panic written on her face.

"oh Jiwoo noona? Where's Dohee? You don't teach her today?" he asked.

Jiwoo groaned, "that's the thing Jeno, she texted me saying that she will be late because she wants to drop by to buy some tteokbeokki like usual"

She took a deep breath before continuing, "she texted me at 3 pm earlier but now it's 7 pm already and she doesn't even call or text me!"

Jeno furrowed his eyebrows, "have you try to call her?"

Jiwoo nodded her head, "a lot of times, but she still not answering Jeno, I also tried to call Mrs. Lee but she said Dohee hasn't go home, I'm worried Jeno" Jiwoo said before grabbing Jeno's hands.

"I'm scared something bad happen to her"

Jeno then grabbed his phone and he dialed Renjun's number.

"what?"

"Dohee is missing"

'

It's past midnight already, everyone is now at Haechan's house. Everyone is worried especially Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee and Jiwoo.

"noona, stop crying, we will find her" Jeno said before patting her sister's back in comforting way.

Jiwoo has been trying to call everyone to ask about Dohee. She asked her friends but all her friends said that she didn't walk with them together.

She asked the woman at the restaurant Dohee usually go but the woman said she immediately went away right after she bought foods there.

"we need to tell Haechan hyung about this" Chenle suggested and Mr. Lee nodded his head, "please do tell him, he really needs to know about this"

With that, Renjun's dialed Haechan's number and put it on speaker, waiting for him to pick out.

"yes renjun? Why are you calling me this late?"

"Haechan, something happened"

"what do you mean? You know I can't go back, I'm on my mission"

"it's about Dohee, your sister is missing"

"what?! how?! Have you tried to call her? her friends?"

"we have Haechan, but her friends didn't know about her whereabouts and she doesn't pick up her phone"

"I'll be there"

Just then, Haechan dropped the call.

'

Haechan grabbed her jacket and walked out from his room in rush.

"where are you going, donghyuck?" wooyoung asked as he saw Haechan walked downstairs. "I have to go home, family matters, urgent"

Jongho raised his eyebrows, "it's late already"

Haechan shook his head, "this is really urgent, I really need to go home" Jongho then stood, "then I come with you"

Jongho turned to wooyoung and yeosang. "tell Hongjoong hyung, we went to Haechan's house, we'll be back by tomorrow"

They nodded and Jongho followed Haechan who's already outside, waiting inside the car. "what happened?" Jongho asked right after he got into the car.

"my sister is missing, so I really need to go home now, my mom must be so panic and worried"

Jongho furrowed his eyebrows after hearing his words. "missing?" haechan nodded his head before sighing heavily.

"I don't how can she be missing? She's really a careful girl, she never going anywhere beside her favorite restaurant nearby my house and my friend's house, that's it"

Haechan run his fingers through his blonde hair. "she can't be missing, there's no way" 

 "she can't be missing, there's no way"