chapter 8

A few days had passed since her 'punishment' and neither of them had talked about it, but she could sense they were a bit closer than they used to be.

He was very lenient towards her, nothing like he used to be. She had been with him for a month now.

Right now she was in his room with him again, he was busy looking into his files and she just stood at the window again, looking outside.

The colours of his world was much different, but beautiful nonetheless. Sunrise would just be, pinky hues in the sky and sunset is dark and dangerous, almost looked like blood and then complete darkness would fall over Hell.

She loved it though. Heaven was much lighter, the colours weren't dark. It was bright, the sky was pale blue and by sunset it would be golden, which eventually turned into a deep midnight black.

Looking outside everyday made it harder for her to stay indoors, she didn't know how much longer she could stay cooped up in a room.

"Master?" She called.

"Hmm?"

She stayed quiet, having changed her mind about asking him.

"Nothing."

"What's wrong, Angel?" He asked, walking up behind her, wrapping his arms around her. She shook her head, afraid that he will say no. "Tell me." He whispered kissing her soft shoulder.

She stayed quiet, sighing as he pulled her harder against his solid form. She could feel his muscles bulging every time he moved behind her. He traced his fingers on the side of her thigh, staying below the hem of her dress.

"Can we go out, to fly around?" She asked shyly.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He answered, pulling away. "Why?" She asked, surprised.

"We shouldn't be seen together."

"But why?" She frowned.

"I'll look pathetic, flying around like that."

"So you're embarrassed to be seen with me?" She asked hurt. "Angel, no-"

"You're lying." She stated pushing him away. His eyes darkened immediately after the push.

"You're my prisoner." He growled.

"... so every time you touched me... you used me. So, what you said when I first arrived is true. You think I'm... a slut?" Her voice cracked with pain. Tears filled her eyes as she realised he just used her and she let him.

"Asli..." he said grasping her arm roughly.

She immediately flinched away from him.

"Let me go. Don't touch me. " She cried. She moved away from him, bowing her head. Immediately feelings of betrayal filled her heart, she was right, he only wanted to have her because she was pure. How could she have mistaken it for anything else?

"Let me know if you're in need of my services, Master."

She opened the door to his room and walked down the long corridor, to the room that she was designated to at first. She hadn't stepped in since she was attacked.

She gulped, placing her hand on the door handle, pushing it open. She stood outside the door, looking inside.

The room felt even smaller now that she stayed in his room, which also meant that she couldn't fly.

She had decided she wouldn't spread her wings anymore, no matter how much she wanted to.

She stepped inside, shutting the door behind herself, taking deep breaths. She pulled the key out from the bedside table and locked the door, knowing there was no point because he could easily teleport in her room.