chapter 16

Asli gazed out of the window smiling slightly. Samael had left her in his room while he worked. He'd told her he will be back soon, but it had been a few days now. She waited patiently, she knew his work was important and he wanted the best for his people no matter how evil everyone says he is.

He left a lingering kiss on her lips, one that made her want to pull him closer. He was different with her, he was gentle yet rough at the same time. He teased her endlessly, embarrassing her every time she blushed at something dirty he whispered in her ear. There was no denying that she liked him more than she should.

She heard the bedroom door open and in an instant she turned to see who it was. "Samael!" She gasped excitedly. Asli ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist unable reach his neck unless he held her up.

She pulled away from him, giving him a bashful smile. Samael kept his expression hard. He didn't return her hug, he didn't touch her. Asli didn't notice, she was too overjoyed by seeing him after so long.

"Asli. Go to your room. You will be staying there from now on." He stated, glaring down at her.

"Why?" She asked her voice trembling at the sudden change within him, the smile on her face vanished, replaced by a frown.

"Because I said so." He answered, his voice was harsh and his eyes were hard.

"Did I do something? I'm sorry if-" She apologised. "Enough." He grabbed her arm hard, dragging her to the door, pushing her out. She looked up at him, her heart racing as she tried to think about what she had done wrong. Her eyes filled with tears and her chest ached with hurt. She opened her mouth to say something again, but flinched harshly.

He shut the door in her face. A sob left her mouth as she placed her hand on the handle and the other over her mouth, but even that couldn't hide the sound of her pain. "Samael?" She sobbed, knocking on the door, but he didn't answer.

She wanted to beg him to open the door, but she didn't, she still had some self-respect. She cried walking to the room and shutting the door, collapsing. Her chest hurt, as she struggled to breathe. How could he do this to me? She thought.

She cried the whole night eventually falling asleep with tears drying on her face. Her sleep was restless, she was so used to his arms around her tightly keeping her close to himself. Even if she managed to get away during the night, he would drag her back and growl softly. It wasn't just the partition, it was this room. So many bad memories were were in this room, things that she thought she had forgotten. She felt unsafe.

When she woke up she tried to keep herself together and freshen up, but as she started washing her face with cold water, she began crying again. Her body shook with the force of her sobs, almost collapsing on the bathroom floor.

She dragged her body back to the room laying down on her bed, shivering. 'Why doesn't he want me anymore? He was fine before he left.' She thought, but the next thought in her mind made her freeze. 'I'm not pure anymore. He's taken what he wanted all along.'

She was convinced that was the reason. She wasn't innocent anymore, her virginity was the only thing that kept him interested. And now he had used her again and again until she had no use him. She felt stupid that she gave into him. God would be so disappointed if he found out what she had done, what she had believed. How could she believe the Devil had feelings for her, he was heartless. She knew of his past, how he had lured in innocent Angels like her, yet he made her believe that he was nothing like that.

Her tears fell like a never ending waterfall. She didn't get out of bed for the next few days, unable to find any will power. She felt empty, like a part of her was missing. The pain in her chest increased with the time of their separation. He didn't come to pacify her. He didn't care for her and now she believed it.

She didn't want to sit there quietly. She was going to give him a piece of her mind. She was done allowing him to treat her as if she was nothing.

She got out of bed and opened her door and walked out to get to his room. She walked down to the end of the corridor and froze. She could hear voices, she recognised his voice, but there was another one. A woman. She peaked from the corner to see him, coming up along side a woman.

A beautiful woman.

She wore a low cut short dress, she was tall and had all curves in the right place. She giggled as he placed his hand on her backside, smirking down at her.

The same smirk he would give to her. He touched her the same way. She felt nauseous at the sight. Samael continued to walk with her until they entered his room. Asli began feeling faint as her mind registered at what he was about to do with the woman. He was going to have sex with her without a care. Sex meant nothing to him. But it was everything for Asli. She had given her heart and soul to him.

Asli felt bile rising in her throat, she ran back to her room, leaning over the sink and throwing up, sobbing on the floor. She thought that he liked her, the way he held her, kissed her forehead, cared for her needs, but he did that with everyone.

The pain increased even more as she wrapped her arms around herself, trying to silence her cries of pain. She bit down on her arm as she tried to control herself, but it wasn't working. She was heartbroken and no one was there to take care of her.

She knew what she had to do.

She was going to leave, even if it would get her killed.

______________________

Heyyyyyyy.

what do you think about Samael kicking out my baby Asli?

Let me know what you think.

Please Vote, Comment and Share. (Please vote. It means the world to me.)

Z.A.B