chapter 10

She shifted slightly, opening her eyes. She was lying across his chest, whilst he was reading something. She sat up instantly realising that she had fallen asleep on him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep on your bed." She whispered looking down. He sat up shuffling closer to her. "Asli..." he frowned. "You know I don't have problem with that."

She just kept her eyes on the bed, biting her lip at the awkwardness she felt in the atmosphere. "Since you are my prisoner, let me show you my dungeon." He smirked, watching her body stiffen. He wouldn't put her down there, would he?

Asli climbed off the bed following him, down the staircase that revealed the double door. She looked around with wide eyes, this was the first time she was having a look around. The interior of his Castle was dark, mixtures between grey and black. Even the giant staircase that lead upstairs to their room was black. He pushed her towards the door, urging her to push them open. She pushed the door open, a soft breeze brushing over her body. She looked outside, the sky was pink, it was early morning.

"Master, what are we going here?" She asked, turning around. "Come on, Asli." Pushing her out in to the open. The Devil watched amused as stood with her back to him, crossing her arms stubbornly. He sighed, wrapping his arms around her, turning her around.

He leaned down, pressing his forehead against hers. "I... I'm sorry Asli. I don't want you to be in any danger. I still don't know why you are here. I shouldn't have got angry with you. If anyone finds out about your wings, you will be in more danger than ever. Even though I'm their Master, I don't have as much control over them as you think. They are naturally deviant creatures. I'm sure you guessed it from the meeting. I don't want you to get hurt under my care." He said concerned.

Asli looked up at him biting her lip, contemplating on forgiving him.

"I can't fly in these clothes."

He smiled down at her, kissing her forehead. He pulled down the zip on her dress, revealing her tattoos again. He turned her around, tying her dress expertly so she could comfortably be in her full form. He moved back unbuttoning his shirt, throwing it on the floor. He closed his eyes and let his wings push through his skin. He spread them out wide. Asli stared at her wings in awe, they were so wide, probably three times the size of him. She ran her fingers through the thick layers of feathers.

He growled softly, closing his eyes. No one had ever dared to touch his wings, he didn't realise they were so sensitive. "Yours are so much more better than mine." She pouted. He smiled at her childish tone. "Your turn." She turned around, pushing her wings out, gasping in pain. He traced his fingers down her back, between her wings, watching how she shuddered to his touch. She jumped up gracefully, whipping her wings back and forth. She looked down at him with a smile. "Catch me."

He grinned, that's his favourite game. What made it even more exciting was his 'prey', she made his inner beast excited. He ran across the field before leaping into the air, flying after her. She was a fast one, but not faster than him. His wide wings gave him the advantage of being able to catch up to her, but he didn't yet, he wanted to enjoy the chase. "Come on, you're so slow."

She could feel him catching up, her smaller wings gave her the advantage of being able to cross through branches and small gaps. She flew as fast she could, waiting for him to close up on her. She could feel him, she glanced back. 3, 2, 1, she flew straight up and watched him fly past her.

He enjoyed playing with her, she was competitive and smart, but being in the open was a mistake, he grinned, flying back. She watched him closely to assess his next move. She had years of training and was the best flyer in her Heaven, but she was curious, was she good enough to outrun the Devil?

Its not like she wanted to fly away from him, but if she could beat him, she could beat anyone here. He flew at her again and she quickly dodged him, moving to the right. The Devil had a plan is his mind, to catch his Angel, he made a few more faux attacks, but this was the real one.

He flew at her with full force, she was ready to dodge him again, he was mere seconds away from her, just as he reached her he stopped and watched her dodge to the left, but the Angel caught on, he almost had her, but she let herself drop from mid-air, slipping right through his fingers. She caught herself quickly and flew up behind the shocked Devil, wrapping her legs around his neck and twisting his neck with her hands. He growled frustrated at his loss and at how incredible she was.

He beast was getting hungrier for her as the days passed, she was smarter and stronger than anyone he knew. As well as her intelligence, her curvy body attracted him even more. He had seen many women in his life, but none were as perfect as her. Everything about her is perfect.

As soon as he felt Asli get off his shoulders, he flew to the castle, leaving her confused. She flew after him, staying a few meters behind him, both of them flying in from his bedroom window.

They had only been flying for a short while. Does that mean she isn't allowed to fly anymore? He had made sure that no guards were in his backyard while they flew. The deep forest gave them advantage of being able to hide even if someone was outside.

She stood a few meters away from him, not sure of what to say. Was he angry at her? She wasn't going to apologise to him for beating him in his game. She knew she was good, she taught newly winged Angels how to fly, but that doesn't mean he can get angry at the fact that she is quicker.

He growled harshly before locking his dark eyes with wide golden ones. "M-Master?" She whispered unsure. She saw his eyes darken even further, she was in trouble for sure this time. She took a few steps back, looking down submissively. Would he hurt her? He seemed so angry. What was he going to do?

He was sitting down on the end of his bed, holding his head in his hands. "Get out of this room, Asli." He grunted. She frowned at him, all thoughts him hurting her flying out of her mind. Now it was her turn to be annoyed, how can he keep giving her mixed signs. First he apologises and then he starts being heartless again.

------------

It's already Sunday where I live, 2.30am!

Oooooo. What do you think he is going to do?

Do you guys think the story is moving too slow or too fast?

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Z.A.B