chapter 6

"What were you doing?" He asked sternly. The Angel shivered at his tone, she was in trouble for sure. "Flying." She whispered looking down at the floor. "Who gave you permission?"

"No one, Master." She answered quietly. "You enjoy flying?" He asked, taking a step towards her. "It's my favourite sport." She mumbled. "Show me." She demanded. Her head snapped up to look at him with surprise. "Show me your tricks."

She tilted her head to the side, assessing his face and body language. He didn't look angry. Without another word she gracefully jumped into the air, her wings whipped back and forth, forming a strong breeze in the room. She was truly majestic, he could remember Angels, but none of them looked as elegant as her. He watched her fly fast and brake hard in midair, it was good practice for testing reflexes. She spun around, and did backflips and front flips. "Show me the Dance." He demanded. She looked down embarrassed, she had learnt the dance, she loved doing it, but there was no music.

The trick was to perform in the air as if you were standing on the floor, you can't go too high or too low. She hummed the tune of the music, pointing one hand in the air and one across her stomach. She pointed her foot out spinning gracefully then jumping and pretending to land in the air.

He was already impressed by the accuracy of creating the illusion of stepping on the floor. She danced a little more, already tired from flying around all morning. "You can stop if you want." He didn't want her to stop, but he knew how hard it was to constantly stay in the air and dance on top of that. She landed gracefully, bowing slightly. "Thank you, Master."

It was already late and she was tired. She laid down on her side of the bed, not bothering to change her dress. She was lying on her back staring at the ceiling, questions swirling in her mind. "Is it true what they say about you?" She asked quietly. He was surprised at her question, she hadn't spoken to him much at all.

"What do they say?" He asked, turning to face her and propping his head up on his hand. He wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her closer, grinning down at her wide eyed look. "They say, you were rebellious and sinned more than anyone. You lured innocent Angles and..." She stopped, clearing her throat.

"It's not true completely. I was innocent at some point, but what no one knows is that it was the lust of another Angel that caused me to sin. She broke into my room and seduced me. She claimed to have fallen in love with me, but was only there because obviously I'm handsome. We had sex, it was mind-blowing. Once I had a taste of it, I never wanted to stop. And about the other Angels, yes, I seduced them, but I didn't force them. I think there were about four or five and then I was caught." He explained placing his other hand on her stomach. "You have more resistance than even the purest Angels at the time."

"Is that why you were banished?" She asked softly. His face hardened at the question. "Father never thought I did enough. I made sure to excel in everything. I know I had a reputation to upkeep. He scolded me for even the smallest mistake, either in front of everyone or alone. I was a good Angel. I had then decided, that maybe I should give him a real reason to complain. It was kind of a chain reaction, one thing lead to another and he found out. He cursed me after finding out what I had done, which is now the beast within me. He is ugly, hot headed, arrogant, a complete opposite of what I was."

She frowned at what he told her. "I'm sure after losing his favourite Angel he changed his rules a little bit." She stated quietly, making he laugh slightly, but she could sense the pain in his laughter. She had realised that God had been unjust with him, he was misunderstood, as well as not given a chance to explain himself. "I don't care anymore." He muttered.

She said nothing more and turned away from him, closing her eyes. Her smooth skin was begging to be touched. He moved her hair off, revealing her back to him. His mouth watered and all he wanted was a taste of her. He kissed her back, making her jump with surprise. She sat up abruptly and looked down at him. He tangled his fingers in her long hair, pushing her back down, laying her on her stomach. "M-Master-"

"Shhh." The dress framed her tattooed back perfectly, the cut lead all the way down, just a few inches above her round backside. She panted softly, closing her eyes tightly. She felt something warm and wet on her spine, creating a trail up to the back of her neck. He blew over the wet trail, causing her to shiver and arch slightly. He pressed his hips to her backside, making sure she felt his desire. "I'm going to claim you, Asli. Soon." He whispered sinfully in her ear. She whimpered in response, unable to stop her body from reacting to his words and touch. Her body shook with unknown desire, her stomach clenched with fear and perhaps excitement. He turned her around roughly, pinning her arms up, smirking as he noticed her flushed cheeks and parted lips. He expertly parted her legs, wedging himself between them, causing her dress to ride up. "It feels good to be touched, doesn't it? There's a lot more that we could do..." he whispered, pressing his warm lips to her heated neck. She gasped softly, opening her eyes. "It's a sin."

"There's no such thing as sin in my world." He chuckled against her neck, pulling the soft flesh between his lips and sucking on it. She moaned softly for the first time, making him grin. "Doesn't it feel good?" He asked, keeping his voice low and seductive purposefully. "Yes." She breathed softly.

He pulled away from her and she instantly felt cold realising she had almost given in. He let his eyes roam over her body, pausing between her legs, he could make out a slightly wet patch, causing his desire to spike even more.

He looked back up at her face and frowned as she scrambled up against the headboard, pushing her dress down and wrapping her arms around herself. She was ashamed of herself, she couldn't give into him.

He only wanted her because she was pure and untouched and as soon as he had what he wanted, he would throw her away.

"Go to sleep." He grunted angrily, laying down beside her curled up body. She crawled away from all the way to the other side of the bed, pulling the blanket around herself tightly.

She couldn't understand why she felt attracted to him, she was supposed to be scared of him, like she was before, but somehow he managed to be closer than she wanted him to be.

"Are you going to kill me?" She asked quietly from the other side of the bed. "Come over here." He demanded softly, moving to the centre.

She sat up slowly, her eyes were slightly wet with tears of shame and sadness. She settled beside him on her knees, biting her lip and looking at her lap.

"If I wanted to kill you, I would've done it the day you stepped into my room." He answered, placing his arms behind his head. "Why didn't you?" She whispered looking at him.

"I want to know why you're here." He stated just as curious as her. "Will you let me go back if my stay is pointless?" She asked hopefully.

He clenched his jaw tightly giving Asli her answer. "Okay Master. I'm sorry for keeping you awake." She said shakily as her heart clenched with pain, she would never be able to leave.

She laid down beside him, leaving some space, turning the other way, hiding her tears as she cried silently. The Devil turned to his side, pulling his thick blanket over her body, before pulling her close and wrapping an arm around her waist.

"I... I will try to give you as much comfort here as possible, until I find out why you're here." He promised, kissing her bare shoulder. She couldn't stop her silent cries from turning into sobs as she gripped the pillow tightly, to control her emotions.

She had never cried like this, she was lonely here and the only person she could talk to was the Devil himself. His grip tightened slightly as he felt her shake, but he was not going to let her go back to heaven.

"Shh, my Angel." He cooed softly, she hicupped, turning around and wrapping her arm around his bare torso, hiding her face in his chest.

She soon fell asleep with the Devil.

------------------

The chapters will be edited and new bits and bobs might get added in between.

Please like, comment and share!

Z.A.B