chapter 25

"I'm surprised Devil." Said Luca, who was the Alpha of this world. Samael kept his face blank as he turned around to face him. "About what?" He asked, crossing his arms over his naked chest. "You've given up so soon." He said with disappointment. "I know I'm no one to tell you anything about your relationship, but you've given up too soon. She loves you, even after everything that has happened. She says your name while she's sleeping. She's just hurting, her pain is making her overlook how much she loves you. You've got 1 week to persuade her to take her back. After that, she will remain in our care until she can fly and make her way to wherever she wants to go."

Samael nodded pursing his lips, sitting back down on the bed. He closed his eyes, thinking about what he could do.

She screamed loudly and without another thought, he ran into her room. She was asleep, she was having nightmares. "Asli. Wake up." He said shaking her awake. She whimpered as tears fell from her eyes. "Don't touch me." She sobbed, pushing him away. "Asli, let me hold you." She punched his chest trying to get him away, but he stayed, letting her hurt him. He carefully lifted her, rolling himself underneath her, so was laying on his chest, like they used to. She still fought him and continued to stroke her wings, trying to calm her down.

She cried softly as she slowly fell asleep on top of him. He kept his hands at her waist, careful not to touch her wounds. They both slept together after a whole month and a half almost, finally at peace, even if she hated him.

It was early morning, soft white light shone into her room, Samael opened his eyes to see his Angel fast asleep on him, snoring softly. He ran his hand over her head, leaning up to kiss her. The door opened to reveal a young boy, walking into the room, freezing as he saw Samael laying in bed with the Angel. The boy hesitantly reached out to Asli's back, making Samael growl. He instantly pulled his hand back and looked down. "I need to change her bandages." He whispered shakily.

The Devil closed his eyes nodding at him to continue. "Are they healing?" He asked looking at the young boy. "Not as quick we expected them to. Most of them are healed, which were already healed when she arrived here, but some cuts are deeper, taking longer than they should." The little boy explained carefully. Samael nodded, he was going to try and heal her back, when she allowed him.

He pulled the bandages off her body, revealing her fresh wounds, they just wouldn't heal. The boy did not say anything, but changed her bandages and hoped that they would get better, especially now that her mate was here.

Asli slowly opened her eyes, laying comfortably, she looked down to see herself laying on someone's chest. She panicked as she got up, causing her wounds to split open even more. Samael grabbed her biceps as she cried out in pain. "Stay still Asli." He demanded softly, but she didn't, she fought his grip again. "Asli!" He growled angrily, making her jerk with fear. He felt guilty for yelling, but he kept face hard as she looked up at him. "I'm going to move, but I want you to lay down on your stomach. Do you understand?" He said harshly, her body shook at the dominance in his voice. She nodded hesitantly, afraid that he would hurt her.

He pulled himself out from underneath her and waited for her to lie down. She obeyed, wincing at the burning sensation at her wounds. Samael pulled the bandages off and watched blood trickle down the side of her body. He straddled her legs, causing Asli to tense, she closed her eyes, reminding herself that Samael wouldn't hurt her like that. "I'm going to try to heal your back. Stay still." The healers here didn't know how to heal their species, but they were trying their best to do it. He wouldn't be able to heal them all at once, the deeper ones would take more time. He pressed his hand over open flesh, closing his eyes and concentrating on her wound and then moved his hand away. He was relieved that it was a bit better than before, and he moved on to the next one, healing it as much as possible and continued until the majority closed up slightly. It would take him at least 3 more days to close her wounds completely.

He moved away sighing, feeling his energy drained. "You have to lay like that, if you move they will start bleeding like that. Let me know, or other healers if you need to move." He said laying down beside her.

She did not answer him and closed her eyes. He spent the next three days beside her, healing her back. He trailed his fingers over her broken wing. Asli knew how much he loved her wings, they attracted him, but now they were just broken, just like her. They bandaged her wing in some sort of hard cast, so it stayed spread. He checked to see if it was perfectly aligned with the bones inside her wings, before pressing his hand over it, squeezing the broken wing and healing her again.

Samael healed her so much that his energy was completely drained as he fell beside her. She grabbed his hand, attempting to wake him up, but nothing worked. The healers came in to check on her wounds. "Why isn't he waking up?" She asked panicked. "He's used up too much of his energy. He has to stop healing you. He needs time to recharge himself, but he won't stop."

Asli closed her eyes and cried. He had to leave her, things would never be the same between them, no matter how hard she tried. She couldn't forgive him, he was the reason for getting hurt. She almost lost her wings, and her life, but lost the life inside her. Her baby. She felt empty and the pain of the labour she went through to push her dead baby out, she would never forget.

She told the healers to get him removed from her room and tell him she doesn't want to see him again.

She heard him arguing with the guards, he even called out to her, but she didn't answer him. He had to stay away, for his own good and hers, so that she could leave him.

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡

Sorry for making the updates so late 😅. Traumatic family experiences does that to you.

Anyways please enjoy!

And vote.

Z.A.B