chapter 13

"Finish what you were saying." He demanded, pulling her legs apart, enough so he could push his hand up her dress. "I- I was saying that... you don't give any benefits." She breathed, feeling his hand rubbing over her panties. "Take them off for me." She looked up at him hesitantly. She stood up hooking her fingers under her dress, pushing down her lacy panties, until they dropped at her feet. She sat back down in his lap, out of breath.

"What kinds of benefits?" He asked, not touching her again. "Huh?" She said forgetting what they were just talking about. "What kinds of benefits?" He repeated, smirking down at her. "Oh, you don't provide them with any security... they have nothing when they retire. You need to give them some sort reimbursement plan, because initially they will be servicing you when they don't really need to." She finished wearily. She wanted to say a lot more, but stopped.

He quickly unbuttoned his pants, pulling his hard-on out. He pulled her dress up, baring her pussy. "Sit on me." He demanded, grinning. She slowly lowered herself on him, gasping as he slipped in between her folds. She bit her lip at getting stretched open again. She took deep breaths and she took him inch by inch, until she was fully seated in his lap.

She spread her legs over his gasping for air, leaning back into him. "Samael." She whimpered, rolling her hips slightly. She locked legs around his, biting her lip hard. "Ride me." She shook her head "Your clothes will get dirty."

"I. Don't. Care." He grunted.

She placed her hands on the arm rests, slowly lifting herself up and dropping down, causing him to stab back into her. They both moaned simultaneously. She felt delicious around him, feeling better every single time. He grabbed her hips, helping her slide up and then dropped her back down, making her scream at each thrust. "Samael." She gasped, every time he hit a certain spot inside her.

He pulled her arms back, forcing her to arch forwards. Her juices dripped down her thighs all over his lap, seeping through his pants. "Cum for me my Angel." He groaned, feeling her becoming tighter. Her legs shook, making it harder for her to ride him, but she didn't stop, she used his cock to make herself cum all over him. She rolled her hips, trying to make her orgasm last. She gasped for air standing up and turning around, looking down at him. He was so hard still. He stood up, towering over her again.

"You're going to take my cock like a good girl, aren't you?" He asked, kissing her forehead. He was pleased to see her cheeks warm up at his words, how was that still possible, they had been fucking for nearly four days. He turned her around gently bending her over his table.

"Arch your back for me." He whispered, rubbing her bare back. He kissed over her tattoos, feeling her shudder. "I want you in your full form Asli." His voice was dripping with lust, just like her pussy. She arched forwards, placing her hands beside her head and pushed her round ass up. She pushed her wings out, spreading them wide across the table, knocking ovet his pen holder and a few other table decorations on the floor.

"S-sorry." She whimpered softly, closing her eyes. "Don't worry about it." He chuckled. "Your ass is so round and fuckable." He spread her cheeks apart, staring at the little star. Panic spread her over her body, that's impossible. "No!" She squealed, standing up. He growled at her defiance, tangling his fingers into her silky hair. "You dare deny me what I own."

She gasped with surprise, looking up at him. "Samael, please. I don't want to..." She pleaded. "Turn around, back into the same position, but hold yourself open for me." He smirked, there was a glint of evil in his eyes. He let go of her, knowing she was afraid of him, he could hear her heart racing.

Her bottom lip trembled with fear and she turned around, bending over the desk, arching and holding her butt cheeks spread. She closed her eyes feeling more humiliated than ever. He slid his cock over her back entrance, she jerked up wanting to pull away.