chapter 14

As soon as Samael woke up he left, feeling his inner beast clawing to get out, leaving Asli alone in the bed. His eyes changed colours and he could feel himself shifting in to the beast. Growling, went down to his dungeon, where he stayed hidden, he couldn't even write Asli a note to let her know. His horns grew and his fangs elongated, he looked down as his claws grew out. He grew much taller just over 7 and a half foot tall.

Asli woke up feeling cold, she realised quickly that Samael had left. She quickly showered and pulled out a white dress with a pair of white heels. She made sure her tattoos were covered and left to go to his office. She knocked on the door gently, but there was no answer, she opened the door slowly to find an empty room. Papers were still scattered all over the table from last night. She walked down the steps, where he had taken her last time to fly.

"Do you know where Master is?" She asked a young demon girl cleaning up. She was slightly startled to see the little Angel wandering around. "You can't meet him today." She stated, looking down. "Why? Has he gone somewhere?" She frowned, he would've told her right? The demon was hesitant to answer, but gave up after the Angel wouldn't budge. "He's in the dungeon. He doesn't want to get disturbed today."

Asli was a little hesitant to go down, but he didn't tell her she wasn't allowed. She walked to the heavy doors, pushing them open. She walked down the big steps carefully, not wanting to fall. She looked inside to see a huge room, lit up with fire. She looked straight ahead to see a black throne, where he was seated. She hid behind the wall, not sure if she wanted to go in anymore. His wings were spread out wide, she peaked, staring at his face and then over his body. She felt frightened, but she knew that this was the same person she had been with for the past few months.

Asli screamed out of fear, as she was dragged out in the open by her neck. "What are you doing here?" He spat angrily. Asli couldn't answer as she looked up at him. He stood up to his full height, making her look like a child in comparison. "I - I was looking for you." She said quietly.

The Devil let go of her neck and walked up to her. "You're afraid." He chuckled humourlessly, even after spending so much time with him, she was still shaken from being dragged out by him like this. "I'm not afraid." She said calming her racing heart.

"You could have told me that you didn't want to see me yet." She said crossing her arms and looking up at him. Samael was surprised to see her standing there, daring to look at him and try to argue with him. "Quiet Angel, that smart mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble." He warned, turning around and walking back go his throne.

She watched his thick tail sway side to side he walked up the steps of his throne. She walked up closer and touched his tail, letting her fingers trail over it. "Asli!" He growled warning her again. She looked down sighing. "I'll go back to your room." She mumbled, defeated.

There was another angry growl again. "What do you want me to do?" She asked confused. He didn't answer and instead leaned his head back against the throne, closing his eyes and inhaling her scent from afar.

She tip toed up the steps and climbed up on the throne, sitting on his lap. He jumped feeling her warm body on his lap. Her feet dangled in the air as she looked around and noticed a book laying besides his throne. She picked it up, flipping it open and reading it.

Did she enjoy reading more than being with him? He thought, growling again.

She sighed frowning at him. "What's wrong you big baby?" She giggled turning around and straddling his lap. She placed her hands on his broad shoulders, pressing herself to his chest. "You're so warm." She sighed. She grabbed one of his arms and pulled it around her back. She moved higher, pressing a gentle kiss to his neck, biting him gently. She inhaled deeply allowing herself to get lost in his familiar scent.