chapter 4

Warning mentions Attempted Rape. Read at your own risk.

She tossed and turned in her bed, but she couldn't find a comfortable position. All she could think about was the forced bath that she had to take with him. He was able to unzip her dress without even lifting his finger and then later her bra.

It had been 4 days since the bath, but it was still on her mind. His eyes changed to completely black, they scared her a little, they were empty of emotion. She didn't even want to think about when he made her clean him, just thinking about it made her embarrassed. She pressed her cold hands to her face trying to keep herself cool.

Her door opened and she froze, closing her eyes pretending to be asleep. The only person who could come into her room without knocking was the Devil. She felt hot hands slide up her legs, her skin crawled at the feel of them.

He roughly spread her legs making her gasp. She opened her eyes to see a guard kneeling between her legs. He was holding his erection, stroking it, not noticing that she was awake. She let out a loud scream, it rang through the castle walls.

Devil woke up at the sound. He almost thought he imagined it, but there was another blood curdling scream. He felt his beast roar, which he always kept hidden, before he knew it, it had taken control. His skin ripped as he shifted into a red giant beast. He teleported himself into his Angels room to see her screaming and fighting for her life.

Rage filled his veins. "How dare you touch what is mine." He roared loudly. Angel covered her ears, her wings forced themselves out and shielded her body. He flung his guard across the room smashing him into the wall.

"This will be a lesson to all of the people in Hell. Whoever even looks at what belongs to me, will be turned into dust." He warned, snarling at the guard.

"Forgive me, Master." The demonic guard pleaded, but the Devil doesn't give second chances. With a flick of his fingers, he was set on fire, screaming in agony. He looked at the second guard, he was guilty too, guilty of standing by and letting someone hurt his property, giving him the same punishment.

He looked back at his Angel, who was crying, still keeping her ears covered. "Asli." He said as gently as possible. "Come here, my sweet Angel." He demanded as softly as possible. Her wings parted, she looked up at him with fear.

This was not the devil she knew.

His horns were curved, his eyes darker that the night. His black wings were so wide, they wouldn't fit in the room if they were fully spread.

She had forgotten she was given to a monster, not just any monster, the Master of Hell. She's so hesitant about being near him, but at that point she saw something flash in his black eyes.

She stood up and ran straight at him, wrapping her arms and legs around his wide body. He was bigger in his natural form, her wings stayed by her sides as his big one wrapped around her protectively. The Devil wrapped his arms around her as gently as possible and carried her back to his room.

Her body shook as he laid her flat on his bed. He gave her a few napkins and moved away from her, trying to get his beast to hide inside him, but he wouldn't.

"Did he do it?" He questioned, holding his breath. "N-no." She whimpered. He let out a breath of relief. "I have to go Asli." He said. 

"No! No." She refused, tears spilling over her cheeks again. 

"I have to go and calm down." He grunted. 

"You will hurt me too?" She asked.

"Never!" He answered looking at her.