Chapter 21

A/N: Extreme violence (I think)

The tightness in his chest increased as time went on, he knew something terrible had happened, the pain turned immense.

Samael saw a small shed in the middle of the forest and flew to it as fast as possible. He found the place where he kept her hidden. His heart felt some relief, but wouldn't completely be at peace until he saw her.

He violently kicked the door in, shattering it into pieces. His heart dropped.

It was empty.

He looked around to see the table which was covered in blood. Samael looked at it closely, noticing the chains attached to the table, he could imagine exactly how Alaris had restrained her and exactly what he did. He walked towards it, touching the blood, it was still fresh.

He looked down to see her panties on the floor, seeing them only confirmed his doubts. He bunched them up in his hands, feeling tears well up in his eyes. He never cried, not even when he was banished from Heaven.

He dropped to his knees, roaring in pain. His voice rang throughout the forest, the walls of the shed shook violently.

He was too late.

He wanted her back so desperately, he would do anything. Her absence left a permanent hole in his heart.

Caine ran past the shed to where the demon hunters lead him, they had to catch Alaris.

Caine felt his heart ache for his friend at his pained roar, he couldn't even imagine what Samael was feeling at this point.

His hunters got more and more excited, he was close. "Bastard." He muttered to see him standing in the middle of the forest. He demanded his hunters to grab him. Alaris didn't know that Samael had quickly tracked him down. No one knew of the benefits of the bond until they were mated. They caught him off guard as Caine released the hunters. They bit his legs, dragging him through the mud and branches, not caring that he was stabbed multiple times by multiple sharp edges as he struggled and groaned in pain to get out of their grip.

Samael wiped his tears as his body shook with rage, he heard Caine enter and behind him Alaris, being guarded by his giant hunters. "Where is she?" He asked calmly. His form was even more demonic than usual, his eyes were bigger and blacker than ever, completely lifeless. Anger poured out of every crevice as he forced himself to control his emotions for the time being.

"She felt so good around my dick, no wonder you didn't let anyone have a taste." He grinned. "Where is she?" He repeated. "Where she belongs." The pain Samael felt in his chest, made him feel like he was about to die. "You're lying." He croaked. He took a deep breath, straightening himself up, he won't let his enemy see him weak. Alaris chuckled maniacally, looking up at Samael without fear. "Then find her, Devil."

Alaris obviously didn't understand what Samael was planning in his mind.

The Devil was blinded by anger, he took away the only person that he cared for, his Angel, the only person that completed him. "Caine." He growled at the Demon, who then stepped forwards holding Alaris, making it impossible for him to escape. He pulled his pants down, to see him still fully erect.

He pulls out an Axe midair, dragging him over to the table that he raped his Angel on. He pulls his erection flat on the table and looked at Alaris, satisfied at his horrified expression. The Devil couldn't help, but chuckle menacingly at him, sanity was not a part of him at this point. Alaris was quickly becoming soft, but this would only be more fun if he was hard. He brought his Axe down with full force, chopping of the tip, satisfied at the blood spurting everywhere. His screams of terror and pain were like Music to his hears.

He smile widened as he already began healing, the longer it lasted the more pain he would be put through, just like he deserved, just like every rapist deserved. This was nothing compared to what Asli felt. Caine growled with satisfaction at his punishment, there was nothing better than punishing a true criminal for his heinous crimes. He lifted the Axe again, chopping off another inch of his penis, spraying more blood over the table. Inch by inch he cut his penis, causing him as much pain as possible. Part of wanted to get a blunt knife cut his dick off. Last but not least, Caine pushed him down so that his balls were on the edge of the table, he brought the Axe down, cutting off his testes.

His screams echoed throughout the forest, just before he passed out on the floor. The hungry demon hunters, climbed on the table eating whatever they could find. "Please k-kill me." He begged, writhing in pain. "You will never die, you will burn in Hell for eternity." He promised. He raised his hands over his body, setting him on eternal fire, teleporting him to hottest level of Hell, where he belonged.

"Lets go back home, Samael." Said Caine, placing a hand on the Devils shoulder. "You go." He said dropping to his knees again. "Sam-"

"Go Caine." He demanded firmly, feeling tears well up in his eyes at the pain of losing Asli. His hands and clothes were covered in blood, it was a gory sight.

Caine waited a few more seconds before sighing sadly, leaving him.

His mind was unable to comprehend what had happened, even after he punished Alaris. All he felt was regret, it was his fault that his Angel was gone. His heart wasn't ready to believe that she was gone forever, but it was the truth and he felt it. He could feel the emptiness inside of him, the same he felt before Asli entered his dull life.

He couldn't believe it, he lost her because of his mistake. Caine was right, she belonged to him. He roared again, there was no point thinking about it anymore. She wasn't coming back ever again. It was impossible.

_______________

A/N:

Late as usual. I know the last few chapters have been short, but I can't help it. I think the next one will be longer. Idk.

What do you think??? (Haven't proof read)

Did you like his punishment?

Please don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share.

Z.A.B