chapter 11*

A/N: sexual content :)

"You're such a sore loser." She huffed, crossing her arms. "Get on your knees Angel." He demanded, clenching his jaw, his need to feel her had taken control. His eyes were completely pitch black, daring her to disobey and his muscles were flexing hard. Asli watched him with shock, he was so tense.

"Now!" He growled. She shivered, dropping on her knees straightaway. "Crawl towards me, hands and knees." Her mouth dropped open with surprise. "No." She defied. She let out a short scream, feeling a harsh slap on her butt again. "Want another one?" He chuckled evilly.

She shook her head, rubbing her clothed butt. She bit her lip, feeling humiliated, she crawled over to him slowly, stopping between his legs. "I expect you to obey me Asli." He said in a scolding tone. "Yes Master." Her voice shook, but she wasn't sure if it was because of fear, nervousness or excitement, maybe it was all three.

"Call me Samael, my Angel." He murmured, cupping her rosy cheek in his palm.

She hesitated for a moment. It felt like she was breaking a rule. "Yes Samael." She whispered.

"You're going to please me now, aren't you my sweet Angel." He whispered, his dark eyes daring her to disobey him. "Yes... yes Samael." She responded nervously, feeling her entire body shaking. Her body felt hot and aroused, she could feel herself becoming wetter with every passing second. He nodded with approval and leaned slightly back.

Her hands shook as she reached up to unbutton his pants, she tried but failed looking away embarrassed. He grabbed her hands, placing them on his strong thighs. He pulled his erection out, stroking himself in front of her. Asli felt a strong wave of lust wash over her just as he had when they were playing.

Samael could see the desperation in her eyes, looking so seductive, but so, so innocent. Asli climbed up in his lap, gasping as she felt him sliding against her inner thigh.

She clutched onto his shoulders, digging her fingers into his skin and pressed her forehead to his, breathing hard. "Samael." She whimpered, desperately. It was her mind against her body and it was battle her mind had already lost.

"Asli, don't-" she cut him off, pressing her lips to his. Kissing between a couple was important in Heaven, it meant acceptance. He pulled away, groaning with frustration, yet now that he had a taste of her plump lips, he regretting every moment that he didn't taste her. He knew what a kiss meant for Angels, they had done so much together, but he never kissed her.

"Lie down on the bed." He demanded. He quickly shredded the rest of his clothing, and turned around getting on the bed. He pressed his hands on her knees spreading her legs wide and holding her down with his power. She was completely bare to his eyes, she didn't fight his grip. He growled with delight at her submission.

His fingers slid with ease over her slit, she was soaking wet, but not ready to take him at once. He pressed his lips to hers again, not holding back this time, she was aching to be touched by him. He rubbed her gently, feeling her quivering under his fingers.

"Samael..." she moaned softly, making him curse. Her eyes were closed and her back slightly arched. She was still wearing her dress. He used his powers to rip her dress apart, baring her breasts. He watched as they shook softly with each shuddering breath she took. He leaned down, catching her dark nipple between his lips. Her moans only got louder and louder as he quickened his pace and just before she was going to release, he stopped.

He let his cock slide between her folds, biting his lip at the sensation of being coated in her wetness.

"You think you can take me all at once?" He asked, rubbing over her wet centre. "You want me to size down?" He teased. "I can take it." She said narrowing her eyes at him, her pride getting in the way. He pressed his hips forwards aligning himself against her tight entrance.