Chapter 3

He hasn't seen her since the last time. He had ordered a guard to call her to his room again. He spent all day working in his office and was exhausted from reading so many files.

She knocked on the door timidly and opened it. "Run me a bath." She sighed, that is easy enough. She went to the bathroom and turned the taps, running the water, extremely hot and then a little cold water to even it out.

She waited patiently until the tub was sufficiently filled and turned the taps off. He walked in staring her covered body. He undressed himself as quietly as possible, trying not to make his presence known. "Is it done?" He asked, making the little angel jump. She turned around and gasped quickly averting her gaze. "Yes."

He smirked at her reaction. He stepped in the tub, sitting down and sighing, it was perfect. His maid never got it right the first time. He dipped his head under water, soaking his hair. "Wash my hair." He demanded, closing his eyes.

She didn't say anything, but he heard her moving behind him. He could hear her heart racing with fear. She was still hesitant around him, she squeezed his soap into her hands and rubbed it into his hair. His hair was so luscious and thick. She combed her fingers through his hair enjoying the softness, grabbing the shower head washing all the soap out.

"Wash me."

She bit her lip, wanting to refuse him, but was afraid of what he will do to her. She grabbed the loofah, squeezing his liquid soap over it. He pulled his arms out spreading them over the edge of the bathtub.

She dipped the loofah in the warm water and rubbed his muscled arms back and forth. He leaned his head back and rubbed his neck. She was leaning over him ignoring his black eyes watching her.

"Get in."

She felt her zip pull down itself and the dress sliding off her shoulders. "I won't touch you, but you will touch me." He smirked. She pulled the dress of quietly, having no choice, but to obey him.

She walked to the other side of the tub, his eyes scanned over her back. He couldn't take his eyes over her back, her tattoos were absolutely breath taking. It wasn't common for angels to have wings so young. They had to reach a high level of education before they received the gift of flying.

She stepped in the water gracefully, shivering, it had gotten cold. He noticed every movement, but she did not complain. He placed his hand in the water, clenching his jaw tightly, using his powers to heat the water up. She crawled forwards on her knees, settling over his knees, gently scrubbing his chest going lower.

She finished cleaning his chest and sat still, waiting for her next command. "Lather some soap on your hands and clean me." She knew exactly what he meant, but she couldn't get herself to do it. He grabbed her chin firmly. "Do it, or I will do it another way." He demanded, dipping his thumb between her lips.

Then she thought, God must hate her, to send her here after years of training. She grabbed the soap, squeezing it on her hand and rubbed her hands together closing her eyes, as she reached into the water, squeezing them tighter when she felt his length.

She rubbed both her hands up and down his hot length, she couldn't even wrap one hand around it. She felt humiliated and he was enjoying every second of it.

A low growl left the back of his throat, he wanted to fuck her right now. Her core shook at the sound he made, it was so wild and animalistic. She felt her bra snap open, but she didn't move this time. She had no idea what else he was capable off.

"Take it off." He whispered, leaning forwards, smirking as she moved away. She pulled it off silently and dropped it out the tub. "When did you get your wings?" He asked unable to take his mind off them. "I was born with them." She answered. "No one is born with them." He opposed, confused. "No one has the answer to your question." She whispered, she wished she knew as well. "Not even God?" He asked and she shook her head, making him chuckle. "Old man is a liar."