chapter 7

Warning: contains lots of sexual content.

Both of them spent a lot of time together, he got to know that Asli is a very active and playful Angel, not like the ones he knew from his time. She began accepting her life in Hell and the Devil had been true to his word, he gave her all the comfort he could.

He allowed her to fly around in his room as much as she wanted, she tried to upkeep her stamina as much as possible whilst having to stay in one room.

To be fair he hadn't told her that she wasn't allowed out the room, but she was a little weary of leaving alone after the last incident.

It had been weeks since it happened, but Asli was slowly getting over it with the help of Devil. She was flying around in his bedroom, doing loops and all kinds of tricks. "Get down here Asli." He demanded crossing his arms over his chest.

She flew down beside him, almost landing on her feet. "Nope." Before jumping away again, staying near the top. "Asli." He warned. She felt an invisible force at her foot, pulling her down.

"Stop. That's cheating!" She exclaimed. "Cheating? Are we playing a game that I'm not aware of?" He asked sarcastically. "Yes. Its called Catch me if you can, loser." She answered im the same tone.

"Come here, Asli. You've got quite an attitude today." He said feeling amused yet frustrated. "That's what happens when you live with the Devil." She retorted.

She came down and stood in front of him, gazing up at his handsome face. He came closer to her, keeping eye contact. She smacked her wing at him.

He caught it glaring down at her. "You'd better stop if you want to keep them." He threatened. She looked down and then heard him sigh. "I'm-" she smacked him with her other wing and then peeked up at him. She quickly moved away from him, hiding her wings inside herself. She giggled at his surprised face, causing him to smirk.

He took a step towards her and she took one back. They continued their game until she was pressed into the wall. She could feel the invisible force pushing her arms up, holding her against the wall.

"I'm sorry!" She apologised, panic audible in her voice. "Quiet, little Angel." He demanded. She was already panting with nervousness. "I've been very patient with you, haven't I?" He asked. She nodded, eagerly agreeing hoping she'd get out of this easy.

"I'm going to punish you today and you're going to take it like a good Angel, aren't you?"

He smirked, letting his eyes run over her body. Her dress only came just above her knees, thin straps holding her dress up. She felt a warm sensation travelling up the side of her thighs, tugging at her panties. "Master...?" She whispered unsure.

He looked up at her, watching her face closely, she was nervous, he could sense that, he could also smell something delicious, making his hard on spring up in an instant. She was lifted in the air and dropped on the bed, again forced down by his powers.

Her dress had ridden up with her constant squirming as he spread her legs wider. He could see her glistening folds in the dim light. "Please let me go. I- I won't move." She was lying and he knew it, but he let her go. She jumped off the bed, but was instantly pulled back.

"Bad Angel." He grinned, leaning up to her ear, nipping at the lobe. His mouth tickled the sensitive skin on her neck making her whimper softly. Alsi felt a strange heat in her stomach, his touch actually felt good.

He continued to bite and suck on her neck as she moaned at the feeling of someone touching her so intimately.

He moved his way down her body, bunching her dress up in his hand as he moved closer to his treasure.