chapter 19

The Angel screamed as someone forced her into another carriage, taking her away. "I can see why the Devil has taken such a liking in you." Claimed the unknown man, rubbing his fingers over her legs. Asli felt repulsed, just like the last time someone had touched her. "Don't touch me." She spat, only making the man grin.

"Don't worry little Angel, I'm sure I can satisfy you better than your Master." He said, laughing at her struggle.

She shivered with disgust. Asli knew she only had a little time to save herself, she shouldn't show her wings yet, they will cut them off. She felt tears falling down her cheeks, no would save her. Samael wouldn't even realise that she wasn't in her room anymore. He was probably happy that she has been taken from him.

"Aw, don't cry Angel, I will take good care of you. You won't feel a thing."

She panted as she realised what they meant, they were going to kill her. She closed her eyes, thinking off Samael, all her friends in Heaven, Caine and Christine. No matter how much she hated Samael, in her heart she knew that he was important to her, more that she was for him.

She didn't know how long she travelled, but they ended up in a small cabin in the middle of no where, where he tied her up, before pushing her down on the floor. Asli curled up into herself fearfully feeling hot tears dripping down her face.

-----------

"Samael, pacing around isn't going to help you find her." Stated Caine, staying in the far corner of his house. "You should tell him Caine." Whispered Christine, holding his hand. "What is it?" He growled impatiently.

"When she came over the first time, we were talking about you sleeping with other women." He stated, pausing. "So what?" He hated the suspense. "Her eyes changed." Said Caine, pulling Christine behind him. "What the fuck does that mean?"

"Her eyes turned black, like yours." He answered, pursing his lips. "Impossible." He shook his head.

"She's an Angel, I know. But she has been marked by you. You are the Devil, she has limited powers, unlike yours. She has some of your powers, but we don't know which ones. At this point, she can only save herself."

"You should be able to reach out to her. Concentrate."

"I'm going back to the Castle. I'll be in the Dungeon. I'll send a message for you to join me." He flew out into the open, settling in his dungeon. He concentrated on her, trying to establish a connection with his Angel.

Asli stayed tied up for hours, and cried. The man didn't come back yet and she hoped he wouldn't.

'Angel.' She whipped her head up, hearing his voice. "Samael?" She gasped. 'I'm coming for you, my angel.' More tears ran down her face. 'You can get out of there, you have my powers. Where are you?' She sobbed, happily, hearing his voice after so long. 'Can you hear me?' She thought closing her eyes, she concentrated on Samael. 'Yes.'

'I don't know where I am.' She sent him a vivid image of where she was, but it wouldn't help much. 'It's alright my Angel. I'll figure it out. You have to try to get out-" he was cut out by an interruption.

"Don't cry yet. Save them for later." He chuckled. She could recognise his voice, but wasn't sure where she heard it. "What do you want from me?" She cried, flinching away from his touch. "I just want to hurt you a little bit. And then kill you." He chuckled evilly. He pulled her up to stand and lead her over to the wooden table, bending her over.

Angel struggled with all her might to move. He cuffed her to the table, stabilising her. "Don't do this please." She begged, pulling at the cuffs, she could feel them digging into her ankles. "Let me go." She struggled harder. Her body shook with fear and her breath was coming out in pants. A loud crack and a chilling scream echoed through the room. Her flesh tore instantly. "So sensitive, your skin is already bleeding." He admired, his hand over her ripped flesh. "Lets have a taste." He murmured, leaning over her, licking her back, tasting her blood. "I knew Angels blood was sweet." He groaned. He lifted the whip in the air before bringing it back down on her back, harder. Another scream left her mouth. "Samael!" She cried out loud.

"I should've had you first. I should've fucked you in the meeting." Her eyes widened as she realised why his voice was so familiar. "You remember me? Alaris." He asked, running his tongue over her wounds, moaning at her taste. She hissed in pain, his touch burned her skin. She concentrated on Samael again.

Alaris continued to whip her back again and again, until she bled all over the table. She felt weak, she thought she was about to die. She closed her eyes, she was going to die. "I'll be back soon." He said digging his fingers into her bloody wounds and licking his fingers. She closed her eyes, trying to keep still, the more she moved, the more they hurt.

Something clicked in her head, she had his powers. She closed her eyes tightly, concentrating on her new powers, she focused on her broken back, feeling it burn. She could feel something happening, but not sure what. She stopped, feeling her energy get drained. She tried again after some time, hoping that she had healed enough.

She had to escape herself, Alaris could do anything to her like this. She tried to get out of the cuffs, tried to find a power inside her, there was nothing. Her wrists and ankles were scratched up and bleeding. She'd never felt helpless in her life, but she had been struggling for time now, she let out a sob, giving up.

She was going to die.

Alaris came back again, but stupidly didn't notice that Asli had healed some of her cuts, the blood on her dress hid them. He came up behind her and leaned over her body, pressing his erection into her back.

"You feel that, little Angel? I'm going to fuck you, better than the Devil."
__________________________

Early update!!!

On a scale from 1-10, how much do you hate the author and how much do you hate Samael. (1- not at all, 10- very much)

So what do you guys think. I know it's a cliffhanger. I wonder if the next few chapters are predictable. What do you think will happen next?

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Z.A.B