chapter 5

Asli and the Devil started spending more time together than they intended. He wasn't as horrible as she thought he would be. They still slept in the same bed now. She had nightmares, but would wake up straightaway and then fall asleep in another position hoping that she wouldn't have them again.

It had been some time since she had a nightmare again, surprisingly the Devil was taking good care of the Angel, he made sure she was eating enough and sleeping on time, there wasn't really much to do for her. Asli hated doing nothing, but she couldn't tell him that, because he might make her do something that she doesn't want to do.

They were both fast asleep, until Asli began whimpering in her sleep. Her whimpers turned in to cries of help, causing the Devil to open his eyes. He looked at her with a frown, he was sure he heard something. "Stop... please." She whimpered. He sat up and shuffled closer to her, calling her name gently. "Asli, wake up."

She wouldn't respond, but he could see the distress on her face. He grabbed her shoulder and shook her gently. "Stop." She cried, finally opening her eyes, but hitting the Devil by accident. She was gasping with fear "I'm sorry."

He just stared down at her as she struggled to move away from him. "Please don't hurt me." She pleaded. "I won't hurt you, calm down." He said softly. "You will, you did before." She said, pushing him over, he grasped her waist and pulled her on top of himself.
"I wasn't going to hurt you." He grunted. She felt embarrassed laying on top of him like that. "You're lying."

"I'm not. I was just trying to scare you. I needed information." He clarified, wrapping both his arms around her. She squirmed, trying to get out of his grip. "Stop moving." He demanded. It was driving him insane, her breasts pressed against his chest tightly and unintentionally rubbing her body on his. She stopped, panting softly as she looked him. She was so close to him, she blushed at their proximity.

The Devil watched her closely, noticing her cheeks redden, he smirked at her. "Will you let me go?" She asked looking into his dark eyes. Her eyes were wide with innocence and embarrassment. "No." He answered. "Why?" She asked, almost pouting. "You will be sleeping right here. That's your punishment." He chuckled, pulling her higher.

She pressed her hands beside his head, trying maintain some distance. He slowly unwrapped his arms, hoping she wouldn't move, but she instantly pulled away, only to be pushed down on her back, with him between her legs now. He kneeled between her legs leaning over her, keeping his hand beside her head to keep him steady.

"So disobedient for an Angel." He smirked. He trailed his other hand down the side of her face, pushing her strands of hair off her face. She closed her eyes tightly placing her hands on his shoulders. He couldn't help, but lean down further, grazing her neck with his lips, before taking a deep breath of her scent. She smelt like roses and jasmine, it was heavenly.

He growled softly, kissing her sensitive skin making her gasp. He had to stop now. He pulled away and looked down at her again, her eyes were closed tightly, the blush on her cheeks still visible, biting her lip hard. He moved off her and laid down next to her, sighing. She opened her eyes and looked at him hesitantly, he was still staring at her. She was surprised he stopped, without her having to say anything this time.

"Are you going to obey me, or do I have to move you?" He asked with a smirk. She sat up, feeling hesitant. He turned to his side, gripping her thigh in his hand and pulled her over his body. "Stop.'" She gasped. "I haven't even started."

She was now straddling his stomach, she looked so small even on top of him. He grabbed her back of her head, pulling her down on his chest. "Relax Asli." He whispered, rubbing his hand over her back comforting her. He used his powers to throw the blanket over his body, pulling it up enough so it covered her up to her neck. "You won't hurt me?" She asked cautiously. "No." He answered. He continued playing with her hair, making her relax on top of him. It took her some time, but she eventually fell asleep. She believed him.

He liked how her weight felt on him, it was comforting. She snored softly making him chuckle slightly. He closed his eyes, feeling tiredness take over.

They both slept soundly, neither of them moved the whole night, she didn't have any nightmares for the rest of the night.

He spent more time is his bedroom, where she would spend time sitting around and do nothing. She pushed her wings out letting them spread behind her and walked over to the window, looking outside. The one thing she missed the most was flying around freely, that was her freedom, she didn't know how much longer she could stay cooped up in one room.

The Devil watched her spread her wings, looking out the window. He walked up behind her, trailing his fingers over her back, making her freeze on the spot. He made sure to get her backless dresses, so she could spread her wings whenever, but she didn't do it as often as he would like.

She was was slowly opening up to him, his touch didn't feel bad, they never did, but she was too scared to notice. She shivered, feeling his lips on the back of her neck. He wrapped his arm around her stomach, pulling her back against himself, making her gasp. She pulled away from him, panting slightly, pressing herself against the wall.

She made it so hard for him to keep his hands to himself. He stared at the blush on her cheeks, she looked down, making her hair cover the side of her face. "How many times will you push me away?" He asked, pressing his hand on the wall beside her head.

"I can't..." she whimpered closing her eyes tightly. "Why?" He asked, hearing vulnerability in her voice. "I'm afraid." She answered. "Of what?"

"You." She answered looking up at him. "Why?" He asked again, narrowing his eyes at her. "You will t-taunt me. I can't give into temptations, otherwise I will be worthless."

He stared at her for a moment, trying to understand what she was saying. "What kind of taunts?" He asked confused. "T-that I'm an Angel and I... let you touch..." she stuttered, unable to finish her sentence. He moved away from her, angry that she thought like that about him, perhaps she was right. He thought if there was another Angel in place of her, then yes he would've mocked her, but for some reason he couldn't do that to her.

"I wouldn't do that to you. If temptations are so wrong then why do they feel so good?" He asked shaking is head at her. "Not everything that feels good, is good." She answered moving back to the window. "So you admit it feels good?" He smirked, she looked down embarrassed, but didn't answer him.

She didn't stand there for too long, and instead went to lie back down on the bed, on her stomach so that she could keep her wings open. She stared at the wall, sighing sadly, she could be having so much fun in Heaven with her friends, but she was stuck here. She missed everyone a lot, she had a lot of friends, but she had to forget about them now. She felt her eyes fill up with tears, she missed them too much. She sniffled quietly, hoping the Devil wouldn't hear her, but he did.

He stayed quiet, he knew why she was upset, but didn't say anything. Asli wiped her tears and closed her eyes, hugging a pillow to her chest tightly. She hoped she would see her friends soon, but deep down she knew it was impossible. He would never let her go back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter up, let me know what you guys think. Please like comment and share if you think its good.

Z.A.B