chapter 9

It had been a week, she had not left her room, she didn't fly, it was important to keep flying for an Angel, or else it would hurt whenever forced their wings.

There was a soft knock at the door, could it be him? The door opened to reveal a maid. "Master requests your presence in his room, urgently." She bowed and left, shutting the door. She changed her clothes, wearing the most modest dress, not wanting to reveal herself any further, especially in front of someone who was embarrassed to be seen with her.

She knocked on his door and he grunted in response. She wasn't sure if that meant she could come inside, but opened the door anyways, stepping in, shutting the door softly. "You wanted to see me?" She said quietly, the Devil turned around in an instant.

She didn't look the same, the light in her eyes had vanished, her skin lost some of the glow she had, all signs of playfulness disappeared. Why did he care anyways, she was just his prisoner.

"I have a meeting with all the Lords. You need to come with me. You can keep this dress on. Don't talk to anyone unless spoken to and keep your eyes down and bow at everyone. You have to sit beside me, on the floor. Understood?" He explained quickly.

"Yes Master." She said weakly. She had to sit beside him on floor like an animal. Just when he was about to say anything else, there was another knock on his door. He held back a growl "Come in."

"All the Lord's have arrived and are waiting for you Master." He nodded. "Let's go." He muttered, hoping that Asli would abide by the rules.

Noise could be heard all they way down the hallway. They stopped outside the double door and hearing the commotion stopping instantly. "Eyes down Asli." He scolded her. She stood behind him, waiting for the doors to open.

They eventually creaked open and she followed in after him, to say she was nervous was an understatement, she knew how dangerous they all were. Everyone stood up, bowing to the Devil. "Asli." He introduced shortly, she felt all eyes on her, she bowed down gracefully, greeting them. The Devil instantly felt possessive, they were watching her, lusting for her, he should've made her wear something even more modest. He knew some of them had partners, they didn't even give her a second look.

"Asli." He said sitting down in his chair. "Yes Master." She said turning to him, but didn't dare look at him. "Sit down, in my lap." He demanded firmly. Asli almost hesitated, but managed to force her limbs to obey him. She perched between his legs, but before she could even sit he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her back firmly against his chest. He placed one hand on her thigh and the other on the arm on the armrest.

She felt his length pressing to her round ass. She shifted unintentionally but froze. She zoned out meeting not being able to concentrate on anything that was being said. He squeezed her thigh warningly, tilting her head slightly. He pressed his lips to her sensitive neck, kissing it. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to focus on what was being said, but the demon that was speaking fell quiet. He held on to one of her hands, rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand. "Relax, don't keep quiet." He whispered. No one heard except her.

Some Lords were amused by the Devils behaviour and others jealous. He bit her neck growling softly, marking her skin, making her gasp. "Maybe we should all bring our whores next time." Spoke one of them. The room was tense now. "Maybe we should steal a few angels to fuck." Said another. He chuckled menacingly, pulling away to look at the two Lords that spoke.

"Do you think you are my equal?" He asked in a low and dangerous voice. "We were-"

"Answer my question!" He growled.

"No Master." They both answered.

"Who is the Master of Hell?" He asked lowly. "We d-did not-"

"Who is the Master of Hell?!" He roared, slamming him fist on the table. The whole table shook, making some of their beverage spill over. She could feel him heaving with anger. She hesitantly turned to the side, sitting on his thigh. "You Master." He answered, looking down.

"If anyone breaks the rule of crossing over to the other world, they will be damned to Hell and burn for eternity. Finish discussing what you are here for and end this fucking meeting. Does anyone object my rule." 

Everyone stayed quiet, too afraid to argue with him. He pressed her face into his neck, holding her hand in his, squeezing in comfortingly. She could feel his anger, but his touch on her body remained gentle, which surprised her. She thought that perhaps he would accidentally hurt her.

"We need more trained security guards, why the fuck aren't there enough." He asked angrily. She squeezed herself tighter against him, unsure of whether he would react. She felt him relax slightly placing his hand around her waist. "They are refusing to join our department."

"Tell me, are you incapable of doing your job Alaris, since you've been in charge, numbers have dropped severely. What have you changed in the system? You are the reason for weakening our security." Argued Devil, with the same man who wanted to kidnap more innocent Angels like Asli.

He couldn't imagine what could have happened to her, if she got into wrong hands. "I want a detailed report of all our weak departments, any changes that you have made from previous leadership and I will look through them myself, since it seems like I have some incapable Lords in my team this year."

Everyone could see the Devil was picking on Alaris, but everyone knew he was right too, they were struggling to recruit. "Anyone else?" He asked, but no one answered. "Meeting adjourned."

"Escort Asli to my room, we have matters to attend to." A guard hesitantly came to forwards to escort her, since everyone was still scared. Asli glanced at him before leaving, noticing how his eyes trailed over her body, and then smirked at her. She felt her cheeks warm up at the look he gave her, he was completely shameless.

The guard stopped outside his door, stepping away from her. "Thank you, Sir." She smiled, bowing slightly. She opened the door and closed it quickly. She was still angry at him, but her body was betraying her. She waited for some time, but he didn't come. She eventually laid down, pulling his soft blanket over her body, inhaling his scent. She felt her eyes drooping, finally comfortable.

The Devil just wanted to leave, but he was catching up after a really long time. "Long time no see." Bowed one of the Lords. "Caine, its good to see you too." He was one of the very few close friends he had, and trusted. "She is a pretty one." He smirked. "She is." He answered shortly.

His friend's smirk turned to a grin. "I see she is a special one. Be careful my friend, a lot of your people are unhappy about her presence. Keep an eye out for her. She might be in danger." He said in a hushed whisper. "I can sense it too. Specifically from 2 of them." He answered not mentioning any names. Most of the attendees had already left. Caine nodded with agreement.

He walked back to his room, finally getting some time to speak to Asli. He opened his door searching for her, to find her soundly asleep, wrapped up in his blanket. As much as he wanted to talk to her, he let her sleep and also laid down beside her. She immediately cuddled into him, just like before. Thinking nothing of it, he wrapped his arms around her closing his eyes.

--------------

I know this chapter is late, I've just been busy and too tired to look through. At the same time I feel like I'm spending too much time on Wattpad, constantly noting down any ideas in my head. I'm going to need a break from here!

Soo what do you think about this chapter?

Next update will be on Sunday!

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

Z.A.B