Chapter 33

Samael stared at her back, the confliction clear on his face. How could he explain to her why he refused?

"You're not disgusted, are you?" She asked shakily. Samael was shocked. He pulled on her arm, laying her on her back. "Asli..." He frowned.

"You are... that someone else touched me." She cried, closing her eyes. "No, my Angel. I'm not disgusted, Asli. I don't want to hurt you."

"Okay." She whispered, looking away. Maybe he needed time to get over what happened, but Asli didn't know the true reason for his refusal.

He wasn't disgusted, and he was going to prove it to her. He reached under her dress, pulling her panties down and throwing them on the floor. She sat up startled. "What are you doing?"

"Giving you what you need." He smirked. She laid down and watched him. He spread her legs wider, laying down with his face in level with her sex. He kissed her inner thighs, caressing them with his fingers. She was already wet, he could see her glisten under the dim lighting in his room. She still wanted him.

"Samael, you don't need to do that." She stated nervously. "You should know how much I love your cum dripping down my face Angel." He grinned watching her blush wildly.

He licked between her folds, all the way to her clit, before sucking on it gently. He wanted it last long, he went as slow as he possibly could. He slid back down to her entrance, slurping hungrily. Asli blushed at the sounds he was making, drinking as if he hasn't a drink in his life. "Samael stop." She gasped, unable to stop her giggle.

"Stop what?" He said pulling off with a pop.

"Stop being so noisy." She complained, embarrassed. He just smirked at her before continuing to play with her. He was teasing her. Every touch made her moan, but it wasn't enough to give her what she needed. She trailed her hands down lower between her legs and slid her fingers over her clit. Samael pulled back to see his little Angel touching herself desperately. Her eyes were shut and she was biting her lip, not even noticing that he had stopped.

Part of him wanted to enjoy the show, but part of him wanted to tease her more. He decided to go with the latter. "Asli." He growled, holding back a smirk when she pulled her hand back embarrassed. "Am I not good enough?" He taunted. "No, I mean y-yes." She stuttered. "Tell me what you want me to do."

She shook her head, unable to get any words out of her mouth. "Faster or slower?" He asked playfully. She bit her lip for a moment before answering shyly. "Faster."

"So impolite. Perhaps I should go slower." He teased. "No. Please. Please go faster. I need you." She begged, looking down at him desperately. He cursed under his breath. She even begged so beautifully. He curled his arms over her thighs, pressing his face between her legs again. He sucked and licked her sweet spot, making her moan louder, she pushed her hand into his thick hair, pulling slightly making him groan against her clit.

"Yes Samael!" She gasped as she felt her stomach tighten. She was so close, she tensed. Gasping as she released all over his mouth. He was so painfully hard by the time he finished, but he didn't say anything to her this time.

He pulled off her, licking his lips hungrily. She sat up, pulling her dress off, revealing her black lacy bra. "Asli... don't." He growled frustrated. She pulled him up slightly, laying his head on her breast. Samael felt slightly awkward. Nobody had coddled him like that his whole life, even at his most lowest points.

"You would've been mine, Asli, even if you weren't an angel." He mumbled, taking in a deep breath of her scent. He wanted it embedded into his mind, never forget it. He wanted it wrapped around him like a blanket.

"We would've never met." She replied.

"You were going to be mine no matter what. Even if you thought you were too impure. Even if you came to me without your virginity. Mine for eternity."

"If you say so." She said quietly. His confession about her was so passionate and sincere. He was so sure about it. She was content with him.

Asli pushed her fingers through his thick hair, gently pressing her fingers into his scalp, before pulling away and repeating it, while her other hand rubbed his back. Samael felt himself relaxing on top of her. Her fingers felt wonderful in his hair, digging in slightly, almost as if she was massaging him. His growl had faded into a soft purr as he closed his eyes.

She continued until she felt him completely relax on top of her, letting her know that he had fallen asleep. She sighed peacefully.

Samael woke up with Asli's arms around his torso, still laying on top of her. She was so perfect. He wasn't sure if he deserved so much perfection, but he wasn't going to let her go now, not until Asli wanted to leave. And perhaps even then, he would keep her the darker part of him thought.

He wrapped his arms around her tighter and gently turned them over so that she was on top of him. He didn't want her to be sore when she woke up. He stroked his hand up and down her back, kicking the blanket up over their bodies. He thanked God in his heart for giving Asli the capacity to forgive him. No other being could be as patient as her. She was too soft hearted. Anyone could take advantage of her naivety. At some point, even he had, but that possession and passion he felt with her couldn't be replaced by anyone else.

He was going to prove to her how committed he was with her. She was going to be his priority, and nothing could replace her. He kissed the top of her head and went back to sleep.

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡

I know I always apologise for being late. I've got too many things to do. So I will update when I can. Thanks for understanding. I will wrap this book up.

Please remember to Vote and comment your thoughts.

Z.A.B