chapter 24

He flew towards the void again, at full speed, flying out on the other side. He had no idea what place this was, but he knew his Angel was somewhere here. He looked around, seeing unfamiliar buildings as well as caves. It was dark and the city was dimly lit with fire posts. It was eerie, too quiet.

To anyone, The Devil may look relaxed, but he was more alert than ever, he was listening for the smallest sound to indicate that he was being followed.

He had been walking for some time, walking up to the Castle. A young man stood at the gates, looking at the Devil, standing 7 feet tall. "Follow me."

He kept his face hard and his body tense, looking more intimidating than ever. They stopped in front of the double doors, that opened slowly. He took a deep breath, trying to stay patient, but he didn't know how much longer he would have to wait. He walked in seeing men standing near the throne. Their eyes were gold and silver, something was very animalistic about them. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Devil." Asked the man, walking down from the throne. "You have someone that belongs to me." He said raising his hand to shake. The other man raised his hand to shake with him.

"Angels don't belong in Hell." He said smirking, Samael kept his face blank, but his heart was racing with excitement. "But she belongs to me." He answered with a slight growl. "All this trouble for a mere Angel?" Asked the man, they wanted to know more. "She is my mate, as they say in your language." He said recognising their species, they were Werewolves. "How did she end up here then?" He asked, not believing the Devil. "She was kidnapped by my enemy her only way out was to enter the void."

"Where is she? Is she alright?" He asked unable to keep the concern out of his voice. The men were surprised at the sudden display of emotion. They knew how important mates were and they could understand what the Devil was feeling at the time. It was a sign of weakness, to capture someone's weakness. "She is alive, but not holding up very well. Her wing is broken and damaged. She lost too much blood." He answered sympathetically.

"I want to see her." He said clenching his fists tightly. The Alpha nodded, leading him further into the Castle to a dimly lit room. There were guards outside her room and two women inside. He walked in, his eyes instantly gravitating towards his Angel. His body trembled with sadness as he walked up to her bedside, his knees giving out and he collapsed beside her.

The Alpha nodded for the healers to leave the room and shut the door to give them some time alone. Her skin looked frail and her wings were spread out underneath her. He looked at her wing, it was burned. He held her hand in his gently, feeling tears running down his face. She was alive, but her skin felt cold to touch. She was fast asleep, breathing slowly. He pressed a kiss on her forehead, making her hand twitch. He sat down on the floor, keeping her hand in his and leaned back against the nightstand. His beast relaxed inside him, finally having her nearby, as took on his normal form again, falling asleep quickly.

Asli whimpered in pain as she opened her eyes, she tried to move her hand to move her hair off her face, but she couldn't. She looked down, to see a hand holding hers tightly. She pulled her hand out of his grip hard. Samael jerked awake, sitting up to look at Asli. Her eyes widened as she realised who was beside her.

"Asli -"

"Don't touch me." She cried, moving away from him. "Asli please." He begged, looking at her with glassy eyes.

"I hate you. I hate you." She shouted, tears falling down her cheeks.

Her words were like a stab to his heart. He felt like he couldn't breathe.

"I'm so sorry Asli. Please." He pleaded, but she didn't listen to him. The healers rushed "You need to leave." Said one of them. "No, no. Asli." He fought.

She didn't even look at him and continued crying. The Devil got up defeated and looked left the room. "Please follow me. I'll give you something to wear." The Devil looked down to see himself, butt naked, but he couldn't get himself to care. All he could think about was his Angel.

They kept him away for 2 days. It killed him knowing she was in the room next door to him, but she didn't even want to look at his face. She blamed him for everything, and even though she hadn't said it to him, he could see it in her eyes. He could hear her whimpers of pain every time they tried to treat her wounds.

"Asli wants to see you." Said a young maid. She blushed seeing him shirtless. He didn't even spare her another look and walked into Asli's room, leaning against the wall. He couldn't keep his eyes off her beautiful face as struggled to sit up and lean against the headboard. She looked down at her lap, feeling nothing but pain as he stood so close to her. They were face-to-face after a long time.

"Asli I'm so-"

"I was pregnant." She whispered looking up at him, keeping her face hard, but tears flowed freely down her face. Samael felt like someone had punched him in the gut, as he struggled to breathe. "I was three months pregnant, Samael." She cried, placing her hand on her stomach. "The baby died, when I fell from the void."

He stared at her, unable to say a word. "You said you would protect me, but under your protection, I was kidnapped, tortured and raped. And now because of you, my baby died." The look on her face hurt his heart. "You couldn't accept me the way I was, but accepted you completely."

"I hate you Samael. I don't want to see you ever again. Just leave me alone. Don't come back here." She said and she meant every word of it. He walked out of the room unable to say anything to her. She was pregnant with his child, he didn't even think it was possible. He fell to his knees again, feeling his breath get caught in his throat. He can never persuade her to come back with him, she hated him.

It had been another whole day that she didn't see him. Reluctantly, he decided to leave her there. They would nurse her back to health and when she was capable of flying they would let her go back to heaven.

But would heaven accept her back? She would be an outcast.

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡

Here is the next part my Angels!!!!

Let me know if you liked it! Please remember to Vote and comment your thoughts.

Z.A.B