chapter 15

After their last round she didn't wake up for a couple of hours. He withheld himself, seeing as she was extremely sore allowing her to rest for a few days. Meanwhile he decided to get on with his work and discuss the plans he made with Asli.

Lord Caine sat down with Master Samael, proceeding to talk about the changes that they were going to bring in their world. He put forward all the idea that Asli and him discussed in his office. "She must like you Samael." Caine mused leaning back in his chair. Caine was a powerful demon and a good friend of Samael.

"I don't think so." He refused, ignoring his remark. "Has she seen you fully?" He asked curiously. He nodded instantly. "She was even ... intimate with me."
Caine's brows shot up surprised, no one could even look at him when he took his full form, out of pure fear and intimidation, not even Caine. "I want to meet her."

"Why?" Unable to stop himself from sounding possessive. "I want to know what's so special about her." He smirked, he could sense what the Devil felt. He called in one of his servants to inform Asli about a meeting with him and Caine. They discussed more about the plans, until she arrived.

She knocked on the door gently, Caine sensed her nervousness, he could tell she didn't want to meet anyone. She opened the door, keeping her eyes down as she walked in. "Lord Caine." She bowed respectfully. "Relax Asli. You can be informal with me." Said Caine standing up. "You can just call me Caine." He stated holding his hand out, she looked at his hand and then at Samael, who kept his face blank, but wanted to rip Caine's head off. "Don't worry, he doesn't mind." He chuckled, making Asli blush. She shook his hand, but Caine didn't let go, she looked up alarmed, to see him staring down at her with a sinister smile. He looked her over once, not missing the mark on her neck.

He walked up behind her, pushing her hair off her neck, taking a closer look. Asli looked at Samael, his eyes darkened to see him so close to her. He placed two fingers on her neck where the bite marks were, pressing down. She gasped in pain, moving away from him, backing away. "Caine." He growled, pulling Asli against his chest. Her neck burned still from his touch, she rubbed it trying to soothe it. Caine raised both his hands, showing that he surrendered, unable to stop the smile on his face. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Asli." He apologised, but Asli didn't answer him. "You can go back to you room if you want." She nodded hesitantly. She walked to the door, but bowed down slightly, leaving the room in a hurry.

"Explain!" He growled angrily. Caine stayed calm and sat down opposite him. "You bit her." He stated, looking at him. "So?" He frowned. "You marked her, as your own, forever." He explained. "What do you mean? It will go away." He asked confused. Caine shook his head unable to believe that he did not know what he had done.

"You've bonded her to yourself Samael. You belong to her and she belongs to you. Why haven't you thrown her in the dungeon like others? Why aren't you fucking other women? You don't stick to one. Get Nancy over, sleep with her." He suggested. "You're fucking insane! Asli will-"

"Why do you care? Do you love her, or even like her? Or if you don't want to sleep with anyone, let me touch her, to see how her body reacts." He argued.

"I don't like her." He stated, but as soon as he said those words he felt an ache in his chest. Caine chuckled, not believing a word he said. "Dont even think about touching her." He growled, grabbing his collar, pulling him out of his chair. Caine remained calm, not edging him on any further. He didn't have any negative intentions with Asli. He knew she belonged to him.

Even Caine had a partner who he had marked, but for the Devil to be have an Angel as a partner was ironic. "You're dismissed." Said Samael, slamming the door open and going to Asli. He walked in and Asli sat up straight away, staring at him. His eyes were black and breathing was laboured. He was angry.

"What's wr-"

"Strip." He growled angrily. Angel swallowed nervously and stood up from the bed, taking her dress off completely, letting it drop on the floor. He undid his pants hastily, ripping his clothes of his body. Angel walked up to him, dropping to her knees, looking up at him, submitting to him, somehow she knew exactly what he wanted. He gripped the back of her head, holding his cock and rubbing it over lips. She opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. He pushed his cock down her throat without a warning, grunting immediately, she felt heavenly. She bobbed her head back and forth letting him use her mouth. He moved her off, forcing her on her feet. She turned around, pressing her head into the mattress, clenching her hands into the mattress.

Samael watched her bend herself over the bed, exactly how he wanted her, displaying herself. He walked up to her, rubbing her ass, before smacking her hard, she screamed into the mattress. Without another thought he lined himself up to her entrance and pushed in hard, cursing as her tight heat enveloped him inch by inch.

Asli knew what was wrong, but she didn't say anything to him, she let him use her. "You're mine Asli." He growled spanking her again."I'm yours." She moaned, giving into him. She could feel him thrusting in and out fast. She gasped feeling close to her orgasm. He pulled away from her. "Get on the bed, on your back." He demanded, pleased to her hurry and get into position.

She looked up at him, her heart raced at the way he looked at her, so much need in his eyes. She spread her legs invitingly and he climbed on top of her, kissing her soft lips, tangling their bodies together in bed. He was gentle this time as he made love to her. He licked and bit her soft skin, sucking until she had love bites over her. He pressed his lips on the curve of her breast, sucking it into his mouth.

Asli closed her eyes tangling her fingers into his hair, moaning softly and gasping when nipped at it gently. She pressed her hips up into his desperately, hoping he would take her, but he didn't. She was writhing in bed with need as her pussy dripped with need. "Please Samael." She begged as he played with her other breast. He ignored her, he wanted to enjoy her. She pushed him over, climbing on top of him, arching her back, spreading her wings behind her.

She didn't wait another second and grasped his erection in her soft hand, guiding him between her legs and slowly lowered herself on him. She rode him sensually, grinding her hips back and forth slowly, rubbing her hands over her breasts. He felt enchanted by her sexuality, she looked graceful even riding him. She leaned over him, kissing him softly. She whimpered as she sped up, thrusting her hips up and down.

An animalistic growl left his mouth as he closed his eyes, furrowing his brows. He thrust his hips up, pulling her hips down on him again and again. Her moans got louder and louder as both of them sped up, their hips meeting halfway. They were both close again, he was pulsing inside of her wet heat as she clenched around him. Her wings were spread out, casting a shadow over him as she came around him, milking him. He thrust up into her hard, cumming in her as she clenched riding out her orgasm.

She laid down on top of him, not bothering to pull him out. He held her tightly, closing his eyes, growling possessively. Both of them fell asleep wordlessly with Caine's words echoing in Samael's mind.

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡

I hope you like this chapter!

Let me know what you think.

Please Vote, Comment and Share. ❤

Z.A.B