chapter 2

He hadn't seen the little Angel out of her room since the last time he saw here, which was their first meeting. He couldn't stop thinking about her either.

Maybe she was sent here to weaken him, or distract him. He growled annoyed, he would have to have a word with her and intimidate her as much as possible to see if she spills any information regarding her sudden arrival.

He couldn't let a mere Angel ruin his kingdom. He stood up from his chair and looked outside at the maroon sunset.

He had to find out what God wanted from him, why was there an Angel in his world. He walked over to his bedroom, deciding to call it a day. He ordered a guard to pass on the message to the Angel, to come as soon as possible.

He waited for her to enter, surprisingly it took her some time to get here. He heard her steps outside the door, as well as her breathing. Her heart was racing with nerves and she lifted her hand to knock on the door.

He didn't answer and she opened the door cautiously and stepped in, shutting the door behind her. He turned around, glaring at the little Angel. "What's your name?"

"Asli." She answered keeping her eyes down. "Strange name you have. What does it mean?" He asked curiously. She felt embarrassed, even the Angels teased her about her name. "It means authentic, original and in the essence." She answered, repeating what God had told her.

"How old are you, Asli?" He asked saying her name. Her name was so unique and suited her perfectly, she couldn't hide anything, he could understand her body language, her expressions and emotions, they seemed too real to be faked.

"22." She answered shortly. He could feel his eyes darkening with desire. "Look at me." He demanded, but she shook her head. He took a step towards her and she took one back, the Devil couldn't help but grin cruelly. It was his favourite game, being the predator and catching his prey.

He didn't waste another second and pulled her to his bed, she screamed with shock, pulling her arm out of his tight grip, but he was much stronger. He shoved her on his bed, wrestling her down and straddling her hips and pushing her arms above her head. She closed her eyes tightly, panting with fear, turning her head to the side. She looked so small and vulnerable underneath him, it turned him on immensely.

"Why did God send you here?" He asked, grabbing both her hands in one. Her skin was so smooth and soft to touch. Nothing was stopping him from touching her, he placed his hand on the side of her face, trailing his fingertips over her jaw and neck. He was marvelled by how her skin looked, it was beautiful, lightly, but naturally sun-kissed.

"I don't know." She blurted out of fear. He noticed how she shivered when he touched her sensitive neck. "Unfortunately Asli, I don't believe you." He glowered. "I expect you to look at me, little Angel. I do not want to hurt you, but your blatant disrespect is angering me, more than I already am."

She swallowed audibly, taking a few deep breaths, before turning her head towards him and opening her eyes. The Devil felt his breath get caught, her eyes were wide with fear, he could see every single emotion in then. Her eyes shone in the dim light of his room and even in the dark he could see the details, gold eyes with specs of silver. A shade of gold he had never seen before, everything about her was unique.

"I don't know why I'm here, if you don't want me here, I'll go back, please." She begged, trying to pull out his vice grip. "I won't let you leave so easily, little Angel." He taunted, chuckling at her horrified expression. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs out of thin air holding them in the air. "Stay still." He warned, cuffing her hands together and pressing them into the pillow, giving her a hard look. She stayed as still as possible, closing her eyes again, she didn't want to cry in front of him.

He slowly got off her, pushing her dress up her body, baring her legs inch by inch. He held her calves, pulling them apart and settling between them on his knees. He brushed his lips over her jawline smirking when he heard her breath hitch, 'Maybe this would be easier than I thought.'

He trailed his hand up her knee and over her thigh, inching closer and closer to her center. Asli froze on the spot, unable to stop the panic rising in her body.

She pushed him away hard, letting out a cry of fear. Devil didn't expect her to move at all, he fell on the other side of the bed as she rolled of the bed and ran on the other side of room, crying. Her tears just wouldn't stop falling even when she tried. He got up, absolutely furious, marching over to her.

She could feel the anger radiating off his body, causing her knees to give out with fear. "Please. Please. Please." She begged clasping her hands in front of herself. "Please don't hurt me. I'm sorry." She cried hysterically. She was sobbing, unable to catch her breath, he was going to hurt her and there was nothing she could do.

He stopped in front of her, unable to say anything to her.

He felt bad.

For an Angel.

She looked up at him, her tears spilling over her cheeks, still begging him. He unlocked her cuffs with his powers, clenching his jaw tightly. "Go to your room." He growled angrily.

Asli didn't wait another second, almost stumbling over her dress and ran out the door to hers, falling on her bed and continued weeping.

He didn't know why he stopped, it shouldn't matter to him, she was an enemy, even if she was innocent. Surely, Angels weren't stupid enough to come here.

Regardless of what he was thinking, he knew she wasn't lying about anything. She really had no idea why God sent her over.

He laid down in bed placing his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, trying to relax, trying to forget about her, but for some reason every time he closed his eyes, all he could see is her terrified expression, her tears as she begged to not hurt her.

He hadn't even touched her yet, but he was already feeling guilt. An emotion that never existed, that he never experienced. He tossed and turned for an hour before sitting up. He should check on her.

'I don't need to.' He thought shaking his head.

He sighed, eventually standing up and teleported to her room, staying in the dark corner as his eyes adjusted in the dark.

She held the thin sheet around herself protectively, still sobbing softly. "Please take me back, God." She whispered, her voice was thick with pain and her eyes were shut.

'She can forget ever seeing the gates of heaven!' He thought angrily. He needed to get some clothes for her, she had been wearing the same dress for a week now, surprisingly she didn't stink. He looked around to see her dress hanging off one of the cupboard doors. She was naked. He was sure that she had been washing the dress and herself everyday to stay clean.

He stared at her for a few more moments, until she was finally calm and fell asleep on the bed. He left a key on the side of the bed, so she could lock it to keep anyone from walking in on her. He didn't want anyone to see her naked. She was his now, whether she liked in or not.

He teleported back to his room and laid down again, he had to organise some things for her. She covered herself with a frail sheet, she had nothing in that room. He sighed, annoyed with himself, but he felt calmer knowing that she had fallen asleep and wasn't crying anymore.

He was surprised that he even cared. Eventually falling  into deep slumber, snoring lightly. He was exhausted from all the stress around him. He was more worried about his World now.

He didn't know what to do with the Angel.

____________________

Chapter 2 is up, please don't forget to comment or vote if you like it. I would really appreciate it.

If you see any mistakes please let me know so I can change them.

Z.A.B