chapter 22

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡

He placed his hand on the older demoness' body, guiding her up to his room.

"My, my, someone's been missing me. What have you been busy with?" She smirked up at him. He smirked back at her but didn't answer her.

His nose caught her familiar scent lingering in the corridors. She was nearby. He could feel it. He tugged Nancy closer and walked to his room faster.

When they entered, she pushed him down on his bed and kneeled in front of the bed.

"I've been waiting for, Master." She mumbled breathlessly. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled his cock out, stroking it. After a few seconds when he didn't harden like he usually did, she frowned up at him.

"Um... Master."

Samael glared down at her.

She burst into a fit of laughter as she pulled away. He tucked himself back in angrily.

"Holy shit! What's happened to you?" She laughed holding her stomach.

"Shut up, bitch." He growled.

She smirked up at him again, standing up and sitting beside him.

"What's her name?" She asked softly.

"There's no one."

"Come on, Master. I have known you since you arrived here. Unless you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, there has to be another reason." She stated, flicking her long hair over her shoulder.

"Asli." He answered with a sigh.

"New one?"

"She is an Angel."

"I see. And where is she now?" She asked, brushing her fingers up his bicep.

"In her room. Probably upset because she saw us together."

"Why are you doing this then?" She frowned up at him.

"She doesn't belong here. She was getting attached."

She snorted. "Yeah, says the one with a limp penis. If she didn't belong here, she wouldn't be here."

He leaned his elbows on his knees and rubbed his face tiredly.

"Males are so stupid. You have a partner that broke their rules to please you, yet here you are sulking because you think she deserves better. Why initiate anything in the first place?" She scolded.