chapter 20

Samael couldn't understand who would dare to take his Angel from him. Whoever it was, has a death wish. Throughout the whole time, Samael could only feel an intense pain, it made him light-headed. He knew something wasn't right and for the first time in his life he felt fear in his heart.

He closed his eyes tightly, he could feel her calling out to him and then he heard it.

"She is saying Ala-ris." His eyes widened with realisation.

"That fucking bastard. I should've fucking known only Alaris would do something like this."

How could he have forgotten his threat to heaven.

Samael couldn't control himself as he growled with anger. He had been in his Devil form the whole time and everyone around him seemed to cower away from him.

Caine and Samael left his office, finding their demon hunters. First taking them to where Alaris lived to give them a scent. His demon hunters were faster than anything else and only he had them. They salivated once they caught his scent running off into the direction that could smell him in, not caring that there were other demons in their way. All they did was growl as a warning. The Carriage shook violently as they entered a secluded part of the forest.

They didn't know how far he was. His only fear was that he won't reach her on time. Alaris' intentions were clear with what he wanted to do with his Angel and just the thought of ignited anger in Samael's veins.

No one could touch his Angel.

As they continued running, he could feel her her and hoped that they would reach before anything would happen. He couldn't have taken her too far.

_________________

Warning.

Alaris trailed his hands up and down the side of her body, enjoying her constant shudders of disgust. His touch burned her skin, literally. He bent over her again, licking her open wounds making her scream again.

"No. No. Please." She begged. He lifted her dress up, rubbing her ass, before sliding her panties down her long legs. He kissed her ass, groaning appreciatively. She heard him unzip his pants and slid his erection between her dry folds.

"Stop! Stop!" She pleaded and cried, but part of her knew there was no way he would stop.

A choked sob left her mouth, she would rather die than have anyone else touch her like that. He found her entrance and chuckled "Scream for me, you Slutty Angel."

He thrust into her, Asli let out a blood curdling scream, that echoed all around the forest. He groaned as he forced himself in, it burned her. She could feel him inside herself. She sobbed as she continued to struggle against the table.

He pulled out again and thrust in deeper, igniting more pain in her lower half. She could feel something warm trickling down between her legs. She knew it was her blood, his forceful entrance didn't stop as he continued to get as deep as possible.

Asli continued to cry, continued to plead him to stop, unable to fight off this monster. Her neck was burning where Samael had marked her.

A loud growl rang around the room. It was from her.
Anger and pain pulsed through her body. She did not know what happened to her at that point.

With another growl, she snapped the cuffs holding her in place. She pushed her wings out, through her wounded back, hitting Alaris hard as she whipped them back and forth.

She flew into the air, her wings caused air to rush throughout the room. Alaris stared at the Angel with wide eyes, her eyes were completely black, just like Samaels. Her beautiful feminine fingers grew long claws. She looked horrific, blood stained her body and dress, her lips were pulled back into a ferocious snarl as her fangs elongated.

"What the fuck?" Muttered Alaris fearfully, colour draining his face. She grit her teeth together lifting Alaris up and flinging him across the room with an unknown power that had possessed her, he broke the wall, flying out in the forest.

Asli fell down on her knees as her powers suddenly left her and tears fell down her cheeks. He touched her, where only Samael had ever touched her. She felt sick, unable to keep her emotions at bay, she threw up all over the floor.

Alaris doesn't stop there. He ran back to catch her again, he was going to cut her wings off as a souvenir for himself.

Asli heard fast footsteps approaching her again, she pushed herself up, running out the other side of them room. She jumped and flew into the sky.

Alaris was running just below her and he was damn fast. She could do it, she had outrun Samael, Alaris couldn't even fly. She gasped as fireballs whizzed past her face. She had to escape him or he would do much worse than he'd done already.

She looked down to see another one coming right at her, just missing her wing. She pushed her hands to the front and pointed her toes, flying as fast as she could. She had to get out of here, she was reaching the end of his world. She was going fast enough to transport her to another world. Just as she was about to enter the void he hit her right wing, burning a hole through it. She screamed as she entered an unknown place and was spat out into another forest.

She was unable to fly properly, no matter how much she tried to flap her uninjured wing to save her, it was inevitable. She crashed down on her injured wing. Asli let out another horrifying scream as she heard her wing crack and a sharp pain in her stomach.

She cried out in pain, unable to move. Her landing was rough. Her head hit a hard object on the floor and she could feel more blood running down the side of her face. She knew this was it. She laid there in the dirt as she felt her world begin to darken. Her breath slowed down as did her heart rate.

She felt more tears of sadness and pain leave her eyes. She would never see Samael again, or her friends. She closed her eyes, accepting it.

___________________

What's gonna happen next?

I know it's a little short, but once I've completed the book I'm going edit all the mistakes and work on making it better. I'm glad so many of you enjoy it!

Anyways, please Vote, Comment and Share.

Z.A.B