Tom Keifer - Cinderella #1

Request by; joaodocaminhao ! ♡

Imagine you and Tom meeting up after your breakup

________________________________

"Please Y/N, it would mean so much to me!" Georgene exclaimed through the phone, her high voice cutting like knives in my ears.

"You know I love you Genie, but Tom and I haven't seen each other in a long time, I wouldn't want you to have to worry about the two of us," I said.

Georgene was Tom's little sister, we'd connected ever since she'd been born.

That's how long Tom and I were together, for a whole 9 years.

But then, it ended. Unfortunately.

Though I knew that the rockstar life wasn't exactly a saint life, nothing had ever prepared me for how things ended.
He tried making it up to me. We continued with our lives together, but things just never felt the same after that.
I cried myself to sleep every night after that, even though he laid right next to me.

He hurt me, he knew he did. We used to tell each other everything, we were best friends.
But then, a dumb, drunk mistake ruined 9 years of love.

"I won't worry, just come! It's my 16 birthday, it's a big deal and I want you to be there with me" Georgene begged, she'd secretly tried to bring Tom and me back together again, but it just never worked out.

"Alright fine! I'll be there tomorrow at 6;30 sharp," I said, giving in to the young girls pleads.

We talked for a while before ending our conversation.

That night, all I could really think about was Tom.

Oh god, that beautiful man had me all messed up in so many ways and yet, every time I saw him on billboards, I thought back to the times the two of us shared. The beautiful and the cursed.

~

I woke up the next morning, not being able to contain myself. Though I couldn't tell if it was from pure nervousness or excitement, either way it was a confusing feeling that only grew bigger as the day went on.

For some reason, I'd felt the need to put on some extra makeup and even curl my hair, even though I hated curling my hair, but Tom loved it.

It annoyed me that I still felt the need to please him, he wasn't mine and I sure as hell wasn't his.

I looked at the clock, it was 5;47.