Vince Neil - Mötley Crüe #2

I didn't really put smut in here because I'm so bad at it, so I'm really sorry if it doesn't fit the request !

Requested by; Gothslytherpuff

Vincent Neil Wharton

Imagine Vince surprising you on your birthday

"I'm so sorry I couldn't be there my love, I really wanted to" Vince mumbled, I smiled at his voice. I could hear the boys fooling around in the background of our now twenty something long phone call.
It was my 22nd birthday, the plan had been to celebrate the day with Vince, and Vince only, but he was called into the studio for an important live session, I understood.
It wasn't that Vince was far away, he was actually only about forty minutes from your house, yet, it felt so strange not having him around.
I of course respected the fact that Vince was busy busting his ass off in the studio, I always knew he was going to be a star, a big one- but I hadn't really thought about the part where he is gone almost every day, all day.
With all the shoes they'd been playing and how big they were getting, the thought of him finding another woman always scared me, but, I also knew he would never do anything to actually hurt me like that.

"It's okay, hows the album coming along?" I asked trying to squeeze the thought of him not being here on my birthday out of my head.
"Urgh, I don't want to talk about the stupid album, I want to talk about you; tell me what are you wearing?" He asked in an attempted dirty voice but ended up failing miserably as his voice came out in a high pitched voice ending his sentence with a slight voice crack, which made me crack up.
"You're truly one of a kind Mr. Neil" I laughed, he chuckled back at me.
"Vince! It's your time to shine dude!" Someone yelled in the background.
"Shit, I have to go, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there, and happy birthday!" Vince hurriedly exclaimed and before I could even answer, the phone gave a beep tone. He hung up.
I sighed sadly, wishing I was laying tangled up with Vince instead of a blanket.
The door suddenly ringed, I rushed downstairs for a slight moment thinking that it was Vince.

I opened the door excited, only to find my mother with a big smile.

"Surprise!"

Her high pitched noise rung through my apartment.
"Oh darling, you look horrible" she said with her usual posh accent.
"Thank you" I sighed and rolled my eyes as she barged through my apartment.
My mother was British, and my dad was American. They had a complicated divorce, to say the least.
My mom ended up with all the money while my dad was left with nothing, mostly that's why I chose to stay with him. He was a mechanic, but  retired to take care of me, good man he was, but he passed away a year ago, Vince was with me through it all.
"I brought some cake and some lasagna, I don't assume that Vincent is doing nothing to please you" She spat as she began picking up stuff from the floor.
"Oh sure he is" I chuckled thinking of all the ways Vince has pleased me, she rolled her eyes in a diva manner.
"Honestly mom, why don't you like him?" I asked her, she's met him once; apparently once was enough for her to declare that he was absolutely no good.
"He's gonna break your heart" she warned dropping the clothes she had in her hands.
"Like you broke dads heart?" I asked, her emotion changed from frustrated to completely emotionless.
"You're dad was a drunk, he was no good; just as that boy you're fooling around with" she spat, the British accent came through even stronger as she spoke louder.
As I was about to open my mouth she cut me off.
"You know what? I just came here to wish you happy birthday but apparently I'm not welcomed" she said, trying to make a pity party for herself.
"No! You came here so you don't feel bad for yourself for not visiting your first daughter, now that you've moved on with everything!" I yelled, my mother ran her hands over her white clean suit and took a deep breath.
"You know what? Fine! But you never liked me anyway, that's why I went away!" She exclaimed looking at me with wide eyes.
"Because you were never there!" I yelled, my mom looked offended.
A moment of silence went by before she spoke up.
"Well, I better get going" She smiled awkwardly, went over to me and kissed my forehead softly and meaninglessly. She walked out of my apartment, I could hear my mom groan from outside.

"I'm sorry"

I turned around, Vince was standing in the doorway with a sad smile on his face.
"Vince!" I exclaimed, I ran to him. He opened his arms and my body fell into his.
"I didn't think you were coming home!" I smiled kissing him multiple times.
"I just couldn't stay away from you" Vince smiled kissing me but his facial expression quickly turned dull.
"I'm sorry about whatever that was" he mumbled as he nodded towards the door where my mother had stormed out just minutes ago.
"It's okay, you know her" I laughed sadly.
"Anyway, I got you something!" He said changing the tone from sad to sudden excitement.
"I told you not to get me anything!" I whined covering up my greediness to see what he had gotten me.
Vince pulled out a long black velvet box from his leather jacket pocket, my breath hitched as I opened the box only to find a gorgeous diamond necklace.
"Vincent!" I exclaimed tearfully as I ran my fingers over the the diamond beaded necklace.
"It's stunning, thank you!" I smiled gracefully and gave him a huge hug followed by a passionate kiss.
"You're welcome my love" he smiled and kissed my neck. He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. He lifted my hair out of the way and put the necklace around my neck.
"Beautiful" he whispered hoarsely, kissing me just below my ears, giving me chills.
"I love you, V" I smiled, looking into his eyes intensely and lovingly.
"Show me" He smirked.
I blushed yet I grabbed his hand and walked into the bedroom, already feeling excited.
I pushed Vince on the bed and crawled on top of him, unexpectedly he flipped me over.
He pulled off his shirt, taking a swift break to kiss me before he pulled my shirt over my head as well.
A couple minutes went by and the both of us were completely naked, I was wearing nothing apart from the diamond necklace hanging loosely around my neck.
"Gorgeous" he moaned admiring my body before positioning himself in my entrance and burying his head in the crook of my neck, with my legs tightly wrapped around his torso and my arms tangled in his dirty blonde hair.

"Happy birthday, my love" he whispered.