Vince neil - Mötley Crüe #1

Vincent Neil Wharton

Imagine Vince coming home drunk while your daughter is asleep upstairs

"Fucking really Vince" you yelled disappointed while walking down the stairs where you've just put your six year old daughter to bed.
Vince came home shitfaced for the sixth time this week.
It was as if he just didn't care anymore about anything or anyone.
It upset you but it upset your six year old daughter Skylar more.
She had gotten used to seeing Vince so messed up that she had begun walking around kindergarten talking about how her daddy was always 'tipsy' which had worried the teachers quite a bit.
As if that wasn't enough, Skylar always wanted Vince to come up to her and read her a bedtime story which he obviously was incapable of.
"look, this is the last time I promise" Vince blurred out as he stumbled towards the table to grasp on to something simply so he could avoid falling.
"The last time? You said that five days ago!" I whisper shouted with wide eyes not wanting to wake up Skylar who had for once actually fallen asleep at a reasonable time.
"babe, can you please get me some water" He asked, I don't think he meant to sound rubbish but he did.
I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply before grabbing a glass of water and an Advil and aggressively scooted it towards him on the table.
"Look I get why you're mad and all-" Vince started.
"Do you, cause I don't think you do" I hissed angrily.
"I want you out of this house" I said with no emotion on my face whatsoever.
Vince began chuckling thinking that it was a joke but he quickly saw the serious look on my face.
"You're joking right?" He asked downing the glass of water.
"Do I look like someone who's in the mood to joke around right now?" I asked.
"Look, I know you're mad at me right now but tomorrow you'll feel different so let's just go to bed" He hiccuped.
"If you don't leave I will, I promise you, and I'll take Skylar with me" I swore.
"Listen to me, you're not taking my daughter anywhere!" Vince yelled aggressively.
"Vince shut up, you'll wake her up!" I whispered loudly shushing him.

"Mommy?"

I turned my head quickly, seeing Skylar in her pajamas standing in the doorway hugging her teddy bear.
I walked to her and hugged her tightly.
"Hi daddy!" Skylar exclaimed seeing her dad.
"Hi Skylar baby" Vince said stumbling towards.
"Come on Skylar, let's get you to bed" I said looking at Vince with a look that could kill.
"But daddy was going to read to me" Skylar said with tears welling up in her eyes.
"Baby, I'll read whatever book you want, but daddy can't read to you right now" I said looking annoyed at Vince who sighed and rubbed his temples and sighed sadly.
"Okay" Skylar sighed wiping her eyes while hugging her teddy bear tightly.
I picked Skylars little body up and walked upstairs with her.

"Happy ever after" I finished the story and looked down at Skylar who seemed to be fast asleep.
I quietly walked out of the room and closed the door preparing myself for what was going to happen between Vince and I.

But instead of starting a screaming match as soon as I reached the last step of the stairs, Vince was nowhere to be found.
"Vince?" I called out.
No answer was heard, instead I could hear muffled sobs and cries.
I followed the soft sounds and quickly reached our bedroom but the door was locked.
I sighed almost feeling bad for yelling at Vince even though he had fucked up.
"Vince, please open up" I sighed.
I heard him running up to the door and within seconds, Vince had ripped the door open and embraced me in a hug.
"Y/N I'm so sorry, I promise this will all end" Vince cried out, I couldn't help but feel empathy for him.
Because even though he did all of those stupid things, it was always meant to be Vince.
Vince was my person.
Forever and Always.