Jimmy Page - Led Zeppelin #1

James Patrick Page.

Imagine meeting Jimmy after your breakup_______________________________________________________

________________________________

"Thank you, Woodstock its been a fucking pleasure" i screamed into the mic, after a solid hour of performing with my band we finished off with bowing to the bewildered fans and walking off stage.

"That was such a fucking rush," My bandmate said as he chugged a bottle of water; for once it wasn't actually vodka.

"Great job guys, that was really amazing" our promoter rushed to our side, giving us all a clap on the back.

"You keep up this work, I'll book you another world tour," he said with a satisfied look on his face, as he walked off to greet all of the other bands.
Though we all knew all he wanted was fame and money, that was fine with us; as long as we got to perform it didn't really matter.

"Did you see Jimmy at the bar?" My bandmate asked me, she looked at me with a wickedly playful smile.
I rolled my eyes at her question, Jimmy and i broke up 5 months ago and to say the least, it wasn't exactly a clean breakup.

"He was looking real good, shame you didn't keep him" she laughed, i knew she was joking and i was used to that, yet something inside hurt everytime his name was brought up, or if i heard our song on the radio, yes even if i saw a glimpse of him on the tv.
My heart ached deeply, but i knew our breakup was necessary, the two of us broke up for two reasons. 1;  his extensive drinking, 2; the jealousy. I suppose you could say we were both quite protective of each other, but it went to the extreme of Jimmy going abseloutley mad if he sensed a tiny bit of flirting from another man, so i  decided to leave. If he couldn't even trust me, then what was the point of staying?

"Well i don't really care if he looked good, we broke up and that's final" I sighed taking a big sip of a random beer standing next to a speaker.

"I think you oughta buy me a new beer if your plan is to drink it all"

The voice behind me was all too familiar, i groaned at the sound of my bandmates childishly snickering behind me.

"Hey Jimmy" I sighed. I slowly turned around to face Jimmy and did i dare say he looked more than good.

"The set was wicked, you sounded great"  he smiled, for the first time in a while he wasn't intoxicated.

"Thanks" i nodded awkwardly and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Can we meet after we've played, i wanna talk to you" Jimmy said quitley in my ear, i nodded  softly as he let go of me i walked away with my band.

"What the hell was that about?" My bandmate asked me as we walked out on the festival ground mobbed by fans, luckily security guards made sure we could walk in peace without being bothered.

"Great question" i sighed in annoyance.

We walked to our trailer, where we could finally rest in peace. We drank a couple of beers before our final performance that night.

A few hours after we went out again, we had decided to have a drink before our big last performance.

We walked to the bar in the lounge backstage and drank some beers, and then some shots and some whiskey, definitely a bit of everything.

"Can we talk?" The pure voice once again was to be heard behind me, Jimmy was standing behind me looking sweatier and sexier than before. Or maybe i was just too drunk.

"sure" i said as i flashed my mate a look of doubtfulness.

Jimmy and i walked to an empty corner backstage where no one could see nor hear us.

"How've you been doing?" Jimmy asked as he leaned against the wall behind us with crossed  arms.

"fine i guess, why?" i asked looking up into his eyes with a befuddled look on my face.

"Just wanted to catch up, we haven't really talked" Jimmy said looking into my eyes with a hypnotizing gaze, just as i remember it.

"Yeah, normally exes don't really do the whole catching up part" i said chuckling lightly as i began fiddling around in my pockets.

"Shit, do you have cigarettes?" i asked tiredly, Jimmy reached into his pocket and handed me a cigarette. I put it in my mouth and Jimmy lit it with the matches he had.

"Thanks" i mumbled as i took a big puff slowly feeling my nerves calming down with each puff.

We chit-chatted for a bit about the festival until Jimmy finally snapped.

"I can't keep this to myself anymore, I'm sorry for the way i treated you. When we were together i was a dumbass to waste someone as precious as you. I love you, i always have and i always will" Jimmy said, my heart felt like it was going to bounce out of my chest but i kept it calm and collected on the outside.

"What exactly is your point?"i asked looking up at him.

"I want a second chance  to prove that I've changed, that's my point" Jimmy said pleadingly, he actually looked sincere.

"Fine, pick me up at 8 pm sharp at my apartment and take me to the bridge" I  said sassily winking, the bridge was our special place. Where we shared our first kiss, where he asked me to be his girlfriend. We had so many memories there.

Jimmy chuckled at my response in amazement as i turned on my heels and began walking away.

"And don't forget to bring me flowers!" I yelled playfully, i turned around to look at him for the last time.

"I won't" Jimmy laughed out.