David Coverdale - Whitesnake #1

Request from wintergirl1990 🖤

David Coverdale

Imagine David's wife is on tour with him and has morning sickness

The tour bus was uncomfortable to say the least. The bunk beds were not spacey at all, obviously it didn't help that i was seven months pregnant.
With a big pregnant belly like mine it was hard to get around in such a small space, but i managed, at least I had the chance to be with my husband. It was either going on tour with him or him not being there for the majority of my pregnancy.
It was the biggest tour they had done yet, a world wide tour selling out only the biggest stadiums.
Currently the band and i was on the way to Norway where they had sold out yet another show.
I loved seeing how much David enjoyed giving the people exactly what they wanted. Rock N' Roll.
But it was a hard routine, especially for a pregnant woman but i tried to enjoy the most of it.

Currently David and I were laying curled up together in one of the uncomfortably small bunk beds.
David kept on shifting around and i couldn't fall asleep. Perfect compilation.
Micky was sleeping in the bunk bed besides ours.
"Pssst, Mick" I whispered snapping my fingers trying to wake him up.
Micky pulled his curtain aside and looked at me with a annoyed look.
"What?" He whispered hoarsely.
"What time is it?" I asked him, he rolled his eyes dramatically. He looked at his watch on his wrist.
"8 am" Micky informed me, he groaned and pulled his curtain back and fell back asleep again.
Might as well wake up now I thought.
I slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake up anyone and tiptoed to the front of the bus.
"Good morning Bob" I said to the bus driver.
"Good morning Y/N" Bob said smiling. Bob was an old fella whom had known David and the boys since they formed the band in 78'.

I walked to the tiny fridge in the tiny kitchen.
I looked through the fridge and saw a box with something in it, but i couldn't quite figure out what it was, so i took a heavy sniff. Turns out it was tuna, and if there's one thing that makes me throw up, then it's the smell of fish. Especially during my pregnancy, I had been unlucky and had lots of morning sickness.
I threw the tuna in the wash and ran to the bathroom, or whatever you want the indeed small squared room, where not even a shower was fit to be in there.
I pulled up the toilet seat and puked out my guts.
"Y/N?" I heard David call out.
"No, don't come in here!" I exclaimed.
"I don't want you seeing me like this" I sighed wiping tears away from my cheeks.
"Hey, don't say that" David said opening the door to the toilet and looked at me. I was leaning over the toilet rubbing my temples feeling nauseous once again.
"And remember, we're in this together" David said softly brushing my hair back with his hands.
I threw up once again, and tears didn't stop falling. This was definitely not one of the perks of pregnancy.
"I love you so much David" i whimpered softly quickly washing my mouth with some water.
"I love you more" David said hugging me.
Even though standing in a very small bathroom and kissing after puking doesn't sound romantic.
It is.