• Axl Rose - Guns N' Roses #1

Imagine you giving birth to You and Axl's daughter
----------------------------------------------------------

William Bruce Rose, Jr.

You sat on the edge of the uncomfortable hospital bed rocking back and forth, working through a painful contraction hitting you like a wave, the pain was indescribable and extremely uncomfortable, the machines attached to you kept on beeping distr...

You sat on the edge of the uncomfortable hospital bed rocking back and forth, working through a painful contraction hitting you like a wave, the pain was indescribable and extremely uncomfortable, the machines attached to you kept on beeping distracting you from focusing on your breathing.

"Y/N baby, sorry I'm late" Axl said walking through the door walking towards you and sat down on his knees getting down to your level while putting his hands on your thighs rubbing them gently.

"Sorry, my ass" you spat angrily at him whilst your hormones were running wild in your system, you pushed his hands off your thighs and continued to receive contractions while Axl was right by your side only touching you when you squeezed his hands out of pure pain.

"Mrs. Rose and Mr. Rose, i will be your doctor tonight, i have a hospital gown ready for you, Mrs. Rose," a nurse said as she handed you the gown and guided you to the bathroom.

The white and blue printed gown was saggy and long, but it was comfy and soft, that was the most important thing.When you walked out again Axl was sitting on the bed playing with his thumbs being extremely and surprisingly quiet, you coughed slightly to get his attention and he looked up at you with his big green eyes.

"What's wrong?" you asked out of curiosity and sat down next to him, the contractions weren't as bad as before.

"I just feel bad, you know if i knew you were going to the hospital i would have been by your side in a split second, you know that right?" he asked and put his hand on mine while rubbing his thumb gently on the top of my hand.

"Of course i know, I'm just glad you're here now i-" you said but where cut off by a sharp pain in your abandon and you let out a gasp.

"Are you okay, Y/N are you- Doctor anyone!" Axl yelled out several times while he grabbed you so you didn't fall, the same nurse from before came running into the room and helped you lie down on the bed, Axl ran over to the other side to grab your hand.

"Okay, Mrs. Rose, i need you to push for me okay, on three, one two three" She directed and you did what she said, pushed for your life, you let go of Axl's hand and took one of the other doctor's hand and squeezed it hard.

"Good job, give me another push," the nurse said, so you did, you just wanted to punch and hit Axl for doing this to you, frustration was building up inside of you, all you wanted was to get this damn baby out, nothing more nothing less.

"you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck!" you shouted loudly at Axl grabbing his hand again squeezing the life out of it.

"I can see the head, two more pushes," The nurse said.

"It's never coming out!" You screamed out  in frustration while squeezing your eyes shot letting the tears shoot out.

"One more push, you can do this," The nurse said giving you no courage at all.

"Yeah you can do this Y/N," Axl said trying to make you feel more powerful.

"Easy for you to say, you dick!" You shouted loudly and grabbed Axl's shirt and pulled him down to your level.

-"If it wasn't for you being drunk and forgetting protection, we wouldn't be here right now so shut the fuck up Axl!"

the hormones were getting the best of you and Axl knew that, even though he looked a little hurt by your words.

"we're almost there," the nurse said and you felt weak, but you needed to do this, you were having this baby, and you were having this baby now.

"push, push, push, push" the nurse shouted loudly and the tension filled the room.

"ahhhhh, ahhhhhh, aaahhhhhhhhh" you screamed out, and suddenly a little cry filled the crowded room, you threw your head back and couldn't help but smile, you could feel Axl wiping the sweat off your forehead, you opened your eyes and he leaned down and gave you a passionate kiss, when he broke it he just smiled.

"you're a real superwoman, baby girl," Axl said and kissed your forehead.

"she's a healthy baby girl, 7 lbs and 19 inches, congratulations do you have a name?" the nurse asked.

you looked up at Axl and nodded.

"Alexandra Bree Rose," you said and the nurse handed you the fragile little human, she was gorgeous, she had huge eyes and a lot of hair, she was beautiful.