Lars Ulrich - Metallica #1

Sorry for the delay! IvyDex1
Anyway, here's your imagine.
_________________________

Lars Ulrich

Imagine you and Lars' first kiss

I'd never been kissed before, which was embarrassing considering i was almost 22.
It wasn't because of a religion, or that i wanted to wait but I just wanted to share my first kiss with one person, a rather special person.

Lars had been my best friend for over three years, I started off as a groupie and I mostly hung around Kirk and James, now I had become a good friend off the group which basically meant I had come on every single tour. But I'd always had a special eye for Lars, mostly because of his cute danish accent, and his long beautiful hair, and his compassion, but mostly his sense of humour.

I always found myself staring at him in amazement as he lit up the whole room purely with his presence.
Sometimes I could stare at him for hours and hours again, but I just didn't know how to tell him about how I really felt.

"Dude, you're a freak" Kirk laughed as he playfully hit James on the chest who had picked up yet another girl from the queue out front to have fun with later.

We were at the venue were the guys would be playing later.
"Well since Y/N don't wanna be 'round me anymore, I gotta find me some new sugar" he laughed, I rolled my eyes at his behaviour. Apparently treating women like objects is a thing now.

"Honey, there's a reason I'm not in your bed anymore" I said with a smug grin on my face as James sunk into his seat with a frown.

Me and James used to have a thing, nothing serious; just sex.

It ended mostly because he was sleeping around and I wasn't having it.
Kirk and I see each other every now and then, I like how he listens to me, how he treats me but we'll never be anything else than friends sleeping together every now and then.

"Y/N you have to go easy on him, he's very sensitive" Lars laughed, he was all sweaty from rehearsal earlier, he was also shirtless which could positively make me drool.

I blushed as he walked into the room, he walked right past me to get some water from the fridge.

"Sensitive? He's a dickwad" I spat looking at James who looked offended.
"I'm a dickwad because I found someone who does it better than you?" James asked as Jason laughed along.

"You wish" I said angrily before getting up and storming out of the room. James could get me  so upset when he wanted to, which was pretty much everyday.
I walked through the hallways of the venue and at some point I ended up in the arena where the stage was being sat up.

It was still empty apart from a couple of roadies setting up some speakers and seats.
I walked up on the stage and sat down, my feet were dangling over the edge of the stage.

"a dickwad? It's an interesting insult" Lars laughed as he stood in front of me, on the ground looking up at me sitting up on the stage.
"I just want to punch him in the face sometimes" I chuckled angrily as I fiddled around with my fingers.
"Me too, trust me" he laughed, I looked into his eyes, I felt hypnotised.
Suddenly Lars grabbed my legs and pulled me further towards the edge, reached up, grabbed my waist and lifted me down on the ground.
We stood close to each other staring into one another's eyes.
"I really like you Y/N" Lars said as he looked straight into my eyes with an intense yet passionate gaze.
My heart was pounding out of my chest, I felt myself sweating heavily out of nervousness and adulation.
"Maybe, we could go out later?" Lars asked, I had never seen Lars blush but it looked strangely cute.
"I would love too" I smiled, Lars and I moved closer and closer until our noses were touching, and then it happened.
Our foreheads pressed together as our lips collapsed on to each other, my entire body froze as if fireworks were exploding inside of me.
I was unable to even open my eyes after the kiss in amazement, I could feel everything inside of me tingling and my stomach was filled with butterflies.
"Thank you" I hoarsely said, it took me a minute to come back to earth again. It felt as if I was stuck on cloud 9.
"I'll see you after the show" Lars smiled kindly as he walked off.
"See you" I quickly yelled back before jumping up in the air in happiness.