• Dave Mustaine - Metallica/Megadeth #1

Request by bellbottomsandmetal  ❤️ ps/ sorry if there is any spelling mistakes ;)

imagine Dave protecting you while you're pregnant
——————————————————

David Scott Mustaine

Dave was protective, to say the least but when you found out you were pregnant it got worse, no one were allowed to touch you, not even your mother, she found it hysterical though

The fact that he thought you were gonna die if someone hugged you was hilarious but Dave didn't find it funny one bit, he was serious about this.

Currently you were waiting for Dave while he was rehearsing with Metallica for a big show in San Francisco.
They sounded great but Dave kept on glancing over at you making sure that you were comfortable and okay.

When the boys' break came around Dave rushed over to you hugged you and kissed you.
"are you okay, are you comfortable, do you need something I can go get you something I-" Dave said not getting to finish his sentence before you cut him off.
"Dave, Jesus chill out!" You said as you laughed at his silliness.

"Y/N, how are you doing!" Lars said as he entered the room, his forehead dripping with sweat from his drum session earlier, he came towards you opening his arms ready to give you a hug, "no touching her!" Dave yelled out in the room making everyone look in his direction, you looked at Lars who had put his hands up in defense as he began chuckling a bit, while you of course still found it hilarious you just began laughing, making everyone else in the room laugh, "Come on babe, nothing will happen to the baby, I promise you," you said and walked towards Lars, giving him a hug.
"so when will the little guy be here" Lars asked as he looked down at your now big belly.
"hopefully in less than two months," you said, smiling at him, "well you look great," Lars said and gave you another hug before running off.

You glanced at Dave who was looking at the clock, impatiently, waiting for you to say something,

"Dave, you're being weird"

"I'm not being weird at all. I just love you a lot," Dave said as he leaned down and gave you a kiss while resting his hand on your stomach, feeling your baby kick towards his hand.

"I think he's going to have your red hair" you said smiling while brushing your hand through his strawberry red hair softly caressing it.

"He's going to have your temper" Dave playfully said as you gave his shoulder a punch for fun while he laughed.

"I'm just excited to play football with him, and listen to heavy metal with him," Dave said smiling as if he was looking into the future.

"I'm just excited for everything" you said as you leaned into his chest while he leaned his cheek on your head.

"I'm always excited when I'm with you, it's just going to be even more exciting when there'll to be a little one"  Dave said, planting a soft kiss on the top of your head.

Gosh, he could make you feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world, maybe because you probably were.