Randy Rhoads

Requested by;  hughesharry ! ♡

Imagine Randy 'attempting' to teach you guitar

______________________________

"You know, you've been watching me for a while now" Randy chuckled.
He was sitting on the edge of the bed, while you were laying down, softly admiring Randy's beauty as his fingers strummed the chords.

"I'm just admiring you, that's all" you blushed, he turned his head and gave you a sweet smile.

You'd always been a bit jealous of Randy's amazing talent, the way he made guitar playing look so effortless was completely mindblowing to you.

"Randy?" You asked, he hummed in response.

"Will you teach me to play guitar?" You asked Randy's head shot towards you. A smile displayed upon his lips.

"Oh I've been waiting for this moment, my love" He smiled.
He lifted the guitar off his lap and patted it, signing you to come over.

You rolled out of the bed and stretched on your way out considering it was only 8:30 in the morning.

"Come here darling" Randy spoke, patting his lap. His voice was raspy, he'd just woken as well.

You sat down on his lap, his heartbeat pounded against your back, the way the two of you perfectly fit together when you were close had always fascinated you.

Your mom once said he was like my other half, she found him a bit creepy at first, because everywhere I went, he went. We were like magnets, there was a powerful attraction that no one could deny.

"Here," Randy wrapped his arms around you, helping you put your fingers on the correct chords as the acoustic guitar now was placed on your lap.

"Alright, now put your pinkie on the Tenth Fret on the A string" Randy spoke, you shook your head, not understanding a single thing that was coming out of his mouth.

"Here," Randy said, he grabbed your hand and put your fingers on the right string.

A couple of minutes went by and yet, you were understanding nothing.

"Okay, let's try another one shall we?" Randy asked, almost giving up. You nodded eagerly, as you slowly started to regret asking for lessons in the first place.

"Let's try an easy one," Randy said.

"Put your finger on F," Randy said, this time you remembered where F was.

"Good job, now E minor," Randy said, you did as he instructed.

Some 30 minutes went by and you were now fully capable of playing the first verse 'Yesterday' by The Beatles without Randy's help.

You couldn't help but feel proud of yourself even if you did get help from your boyfriend.

"Thank you for teaching me" You smiled and kissed Randy passionately.

"Just promise not to steal my career, I need this job" Randy joked and wrapped his arms tightly around your body.

"I can't promise you anything" You laughed as the two of you fell back into the bed.