• Paul stanley - kiss #1

Imagine you doing Paul's stage makeup in the dressing room before a show.
_____________________________________

Stanley Bert Eisten

It had to be completely perfect, the big black star on Paul's face had to be precisely made

"Sit still, damn it," i said as i roughly pulled on Paul's big black hair to make him sit still, his head kept on moving towards mine to give me a kiss.

I sat concentrated on Paul's lap fully into the process of doing the Star child's makeup to complete perfection, and it wasn't as easy as it seemed, the star had to be the same every single night, not a single difference should be seen.

"Okay, okay," Paul said as one of his hands crept around my waist, the other hand was resting peacefully on my thigh rubbing it gently.

"Fifteen minutes guys!" I heard a staff member shout into the room startling me making me draw outside the line.

"Damnit, you do this Paul" i said throwing the tiny brush on the table and getting of Paul's lap, storming out of the room.
Not only was it extremely hard to concentrate but the fact that there were people shouting and making loud noises made it ten times harder to concentrate on something that was so important.

"Y/N, come on, it's fine, we'll remove it with a cotton swab, it'll be fine," Paul said as he came out of his room putting a hand on my shoulder rubbing it then pulling me into a hug.

"It's frustrating, but I just really want to do it," I said sighing in frustration.

"i know, i know, perhaps we could ask for a room alone so you can do the rest in peace" Paul suggested and i nodded immediately, the thought of having some time to talk alone with Paul before the show without any of the other guys eavesdroppings or interrupting in on our personal conversations made me form a little smile.

Paul made his way down the hall and within five minutes came back with a smile on his face.

"go get the makeup we have room 79 down the hall," Paul said smiling.

''thank god" i said and went into the room and began to collect the things i would need for the rest of the process.

"what are you doing y/n" I heard a faint voice ask, and as I turned around i saw Peter's small figure standing in the door, his makeup half done.

"Oh, I'm just doing Pauls Makeup another place because you guys are so damn loud," i said but then let out a laugh letting the catman know that it was just a joke.

'Oh well use protection" Peter said winking his painted eye.

'no Peter, I'm actually just doing his makeup" i said catching the fact that Peter thought me and Paul were gonna get down and dirty.

'yeah right' Peter said smirking a little and i playfully rolled my eyes at him.

'y/n, you coming or what?' I heard Pauls' voice ask as you saw him enter the room.

''Yeah, I'm coming' i said and grabbed the makeup and walked out of the room looking back at Peters' face one last time as he mouthed 'I'm watching you' and I couldn't help but let out a little laugh.