David Ellefson - Megadeth #1

Requested by; Owoc_Jagody
________________________________

Ps; there's probably some flaws in this so I'm really sorry !
_______________________
David Warren Ellefson

Ps; there's probably some flaws in this so I'm really sorry ♡!_______________________David Warren Ellefson

Imagine marrying David.

I took a deep breath.

In.

Out.

I stood before the big gates, I could hear the sounds of an organ playing from inside the church.
My father was wandering around, almost more nervous than I.

I almost couldn't wrap my head around the fact that yes; I was getting married today.
It was almost as if reality was just kicking in now.

David and I hadn't seen each other for two days, though it wasn't a very long time to be apart it felt like an eternity.

"You sure you wanna do this? Marry a rocker?" My dad asked, he was religious; to say the least.

My father always had a dream that I'd marry a smart rich business man, his dream abruptly ended when he found out approximately six years ago that I was dating a rockstar. I'd never seen him so disappointed in my life.

He actually kicked me out, but quickly took me back home when he found out that I planned to go and live at David's house.

After a while, he saw how much David loved me, how much he really cared about my wellbeing and while David almost won my dad over, my dad kept going back to explaining why dating a 'rocker' was a bad idea.

"It's not a good idea y/n, do you hear me?" He asked, I chuckled off his question and shook my head.

"Dad honestly, I wouldn't be marrying David if I didn't love him with my whole heart" I smiled, thinking of David.

"But you're so young" he whined sadly, I could understand that he felt like I was letting go and leaving my family behind, but I could never do that.

"You and mom were young when you got married, right? What's the difference?" I asked, my dads face dropped as I mentioned my mother, she'd passed away twenty years ago, when I was four, my father took it harder than anyone.

"Your mom and I were different, we were in l-"

"Yeah, in love. So what is the difference? I love David, and David loves me" I stated, my dad sighed. His head fell down and he looked at the ground sadly.

"I'm just so scared that you'll forget about me, it's been you and I for such a long time and now you'll be gone" he sniffed, I smiled warmly and wrapped my arms around my father who quickly embraced me back.

"Dad, I could never forget you, you've raised me, fed me and taken care of me. I thank you for where I am today. Besides, we'll only be moving 30 miles away. You can visit us whenever you want" I said, sniffling softly at our emotional moment.

My dad straightened himself up and coughed before looking at me confidently.

"Alrighty, let's go in then" he smiled and squeezed my hand.

The big gates opened up, people stood up and my bridesmaids began fixing my dress and veil before I walked down the aisle.

I took a deep breath as the organ started playing.

"Ready?" My father asked, I shook my head but smiled.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I said nervously and gripped my dads arm tightly.

"Please don't let me fall" I whimpered to my dad as we walked towards the entrance of the church.

"Never" he smiled and kissed my head.

David's eyes lightened up as I entered the church.
All the attention was suddenly turned on me, and I thought it would scare the shit out of me, but it didn't.
Because the only thing I cared about in that exact moment was marrying the man I love, that I always loved and the man I'll always love.

We didn't once break eye contact as I walked down the aisle, my legs were shaking, they felt like jelly.

As we reached the altar I quickly reached for David's hand, as he grabbed it I immediately felt a sense of calmness throughout my body.

I stood besides David, he looked at me with teary eyes, he looked so handsome.

I smiled up at him as the choir finished their song.

"You look beautiful" he mouthed, I grinned quietly.

"I love you" I whispered and squeezed his hand.

"I love you more" he whispered back, all I wanted to do was to fall into his arms and kiss him in front of everyone, but I suppose that would feel a bit better to do as a married couple.