Adrian Smith - Iron Maiden #1

requested by @TheHolyCroc

I tried to do a bit of smut material-ish but i think it's horrible  (*'-'*)

_____________________________________________________________

Adrian Frederick Smith

Imagine Adrian proposing to you___________________________

___________________________

"I'm going to marry you one day"

That was one of the many things that stuck with you since the start of Adrian and yours relationship.
The past three years of your life had been pure paradise, Adrian had treated you like nothing but a princess, spoiled you rotten and last but not least, loved you like no other woman in the world mattered.
He'd brought you on the road with his band, bragged about you to every god damn staff member and roadie, told off every groupie coming his way after explaining exactly just how much you meant to him, he was your one and only, and no one could change that; the two of you were simply inseparable.

"I love you, darling"

Adrians fingers traced up and down your naked thigh, his breathing was hot against your collarbone and his sweet words chimed in your ears like angelic music from above.

Adrian had been on the road for six months, you got nervous last minute and decided not to go with him, but in those six months, you longed for him. His touch, his voice, his body, his love, and finally you'd gotten it, not enough makeup could cover up the marks he'd left on your body from the night before, nothing or no one could ever make you feel half as good as Adrian had, it was simply impossible, it was like a drug, highly addictive.

And there you laid, your head propped on his chest, his hand on your thigh, completely naked.

"I love you more" you smiled and kissed his neck softly.

"not possible"

"yes"

"no"

you chuckled at your small, playful quarell. You looked up into his eyes, he was dozing off.

You snaked your head up to meet his lips. The kiss was long and passionate, his hand slowly made it's way up to meet your cheek, and then continued to make it's way to the back of your head, ardently massaging your hair.

You broke off the kiss, the determination and eagerness in Adrians eyes made you want him even more.

Once again you smashed your lips onto Adrians but this time you started moving down, you kissed every inch of his body until you reached his boxers, as you were about to pull them down, Adrian grabbed you and flipped you over.

"lay down, my love" Adrian muttered as he put a pillow under your head.

His lips trailed down your naked body leaving love bites and small trails of saliva until he finally reached your heat. He kissed your inner thighs slowly but lovingly.

"oh god, i love you" you moaned.

Suddenly Adrian looked up, you cried at the loss  of his touch, he glanced up at you with big eyes.

"I love you" Adrian said, his gaze was different from before, his once lusty eyes were now replaced with hope and love.

"i love you!" Adrian said once again, but louder, almost like a realisation.
He jumped up from under the covers and walked over to his jacket, laying on the stool in the corner of the room. You wrapped yourself in the covers, curiously looking at what Adrian was fiddling around with.

When he turned around, you caught a glimpse of a small velvet box.

Your heart started beating fast, your hands started sweating and your cheeks flushed a light pink shade.

"My love" Adrian started, he stood up in front of the bed, you propped yourself on your knees as you carefully prepared yourself for what was going to happen.

"Three years ago, you changed my life. I knew in my heart from the very first moment i laid my eyes on you that it was going to be you, it's always been you" Adrian chuckled nervously, he got down on one knee and took a deep breath before continuing.

"I love you, i'll continue to love you till my very last breath. Will you do me the honour of making me your husband? Will you marry me?"

Tears formed in your eyes, Adrian opened the velvet box to reveal a beautiful emerald ring, you put your hand over your mouth to contain your excitement.

You started nodding briskly as hot tears streamed down your face.

"is that a yes?" Adrian asked nervously, you quickly removed your hand from your mouth.

"Yes!" You exclaimed loudly, happiness was an understatement for what you were feeling at that moment.

Immediately, Adrian got up from his knee and propped himself next to you.

He slid the stunning ring on your finger with ease, it took you a moment to process everything.

"You're going to do great things Adrian, I love you" you said blissfully, forcing your forehead on his, the two of you looked deeply into each others eyes.

"I love you, darling" he smiled as he laid you down, smashing your lips together, continuing exactly where you left from.

Nothing had ever felt as right as Adrian, everything about him was as if he was made for you and only you, you knew it was always going to be Adrian, forever and always.