Rick Parfitt - Status Quo #1

Richard John Parfitt

Imagine Rick and you having late night conversation_______________________

_______________________

This is kinda short btw, idk much about status quo tbh
Fluff warning, this is so soft!
________________________________

The pain in my lower abdomen was indescribable, that was how bad it was.
Rick was sleeping like a rock next to me but I just simply couldn't sleep, i tossed and turned but nothing seemed to work, not even an Advil.
Trying to bear the pain, i grabbed tightly onto Ricks arms which woke up him up in a rush.
"Are you okay?" He whispered in the dark, worried as he saw me wiggling around in pain.
"cramps" you simply mumbled.
Rick cuddled me closely to his body, his warm embrace helped me calm down. It felt as if I was forgetting about all of my about worries, all the bad in the world, including my period cramps.
"Sorry I woke you up" I mumbled into the crook of his neck, I could feel his eyelashes bashing on my shoulder.
"Shh it's fine love, I just want you to be able to sleep" he cooed, I smiled at the nickname given
"God I love the sound of your voice" I muttered, making him chuckle deeply.
"Do you?" He asked, knowing that I was virtually sleep talking.
"I do, I love everything about you" I smiled, my eyes were fluttering, as I rambled on about how much I loved Rick.
"I love how it changes with your emotions, how it goes from low to high, how it follows with your emotions, how you say my name, how it's raspy when you're tired like now" I mumbled, I could feel Rick smile against my skin.
"Continue?" He asked me, he was clearly enjoying the compliments he was receiving.
"I love how your voice always calms me down, when I'm stressed out your voice keeps me sane, whenever I'm on the verge of a breakdown you're there to comfort me with sweet words with your equally sweet voice" I said, I could feel Rick chuckle at my rambling.
"You're so sweet, my love" he whispered delivering small, loving kisses on my elbow.
"I love you so much Rick, I love everything about you. Your heart, your soul, everything" I said as I cuddled tighter into his chest than before.
"I love you more, my love" Rick whispered as you slowly but surely fell asleep, not even once realising that as soon as you felt Ricks touch, your pain went away.