David Bowie #2

David Robert Jones

Imagine you getting home drunk

I stumbled into me and David house, my head was tumbling around and my eyes were loopy.
The alcohol had started to kick in for real, I threw my keys on the counter and I flinched at the sound.
I took my coat off and threw it across the floor and then took my shoes off.
I rubbed my forehead and groaned at my headache that started to kick in.
I opened the cabinet and grabbed an aspirin with some water.
I was just supposed to go out for a drink with some girlfriends, but that drink turned into ten, then my friends left but I stayed and drank more and more and more.
I opened the fridge and growled at the light that shined into my eyes. I grabbed a bottle of beer forgetting that water was an option.
I downed the beer and began making my way towards me and David's bedroom.
I walked into the room, it was dark but I could David's figure lying on his side of the bed.
I flicked on the lights and I heard David growl slightly at the lights.
"Sorry" I mumbled.
"Where the fuck have you been?" David asked with his British thick accent, he sat up in the bed and sighed whilst running his hand though his hair.
"I was out" I hiccuped.
"Where out?" He asked desperately.
"Just at a bar with a couple of friends, nothing to worry about" I said walking to the closet and taking of my dress.
"Nothing to worry about?" David asked as he stood up and walked towards me.
I nodded and took of my bra.
"Look at you" David said and grabbed my Chin forcing me to look at myself in the mirror.
"You're shitfaced" he said roughly letting my head go.
"So what, you're shitfaced all the time" I said as I put on a night shirt.
"Bullshit" he growled and began to walk out of the room.
"What's bullshit huh? Am I not allowed to have fun with my friends?" I asked and David turned around.
"Y/N just be honest" David sighed, I looked at him confused.
"Honest about what?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.
"Well you were obviously with some man" he said chuckling. My mouth hang wide open and my eyes widened.
"Are-are you kidding me?" I asked quietly, I was shocked and speechless.
"Well it's obvious" he said with s small smirk on his face, he had to be kidding right?
"Oh my god, you actually think I would?" I said but myself off with a huge sob, how could David say that?
"Wow, I need to leave" I said and began walking out of the door.
I hurried down the stairs, I could hear David's steps behind me.
"Leave me alone David" I said grabbing my jacket and my shoes, I put it on.
I walked to the door and opened it.
"Don't take another fucking step Y/N!" David roared behind me and I froze.
I slowly turned around, David was standing on the last step, his face was red and he was breathing heavily.
"I'm-I'm sorry" he said.
"Sorry my ass, you're not fucking sorry" I spat.
"Well I was just i-"
"Drop the act you fuckup" I said, I clenched my jaw tightly.
"Look I'm sorry okay, what else do you want me to do"
"Nothing, it's very easy. I'll get my stuff tomorrow and I'll be out before you know it" I said with a sarcastic smile on my face.
I walked out of the door and slammed it behind never once looking back.