• David Bowie #1

Imagine paparazzi bugging David and You
______________________________________

David Robert Jones

'are you serious, David?' i asked annoyed into the phone, pressing it between my head and my shoulder while taking the hot pot off from the stove

'I'm sorry okay. Can you please just pick me up from here?' David sighed deeply, and you could feel that he acknowledged his mistake.

That day was a special day, it was Davids and I's second anniversary. He was supposed to have played a concert with Iggy Pop, come home, and we'd have a nice dinner, but instead, he ended up getting busted with marijuana.

'Why did you even have that stuff on you anyway?' I asked, feeling it was useless to get angry at David. I wandered through the house and put on my boots and jacket.

'I don't know,' David frowned.
'Fine. I'll be there in ten minutes,' I said hanging up the phone, grabbing the keys from the table and took off.

When I arrived at the police station, I walked in and made my way towards a box where there was a huge sign which said *reception*

'Hi ma'am I'm here to pick up my boyfriend, David, David Bowie' i said to the woman at the desk as she kindly followed me to a cell.

She opened the door and there David was, his head in his hands, and his elbows resting on his knees as he looked down at the floor.

'David?' i asked as walking towards him, David lifted his head looking at me.

'oh y/n' he said relieved as he  walked towards me wrapping his long arms around me, he kissed my head multiple times while whispering how sorry he was.

'Mr. Bowie, you are allowed to leave, you will get a letter regarding court, a date will be in there and it will be decided if you're gonna pay a bail' the police officer said as she followed me and David out of the building.

'thank you, ma'am' i said as i nodded politely at her as she did the same, as we walked out of the building i heard some chatter, as i looked around i noticed some paparazzi making their way towards us.

'David, look' i said as i poked his side which made him turn his head, noticing the paparazzi.

'David, are you going to jail' said one paparazzi, 'David, are you and y/n getting married' another paparazzi asked.

David and I made our way towards the car.

Thank you for picking me up, y/n' David said as he sat in the passenger seat.

'wait, you didn't do any drugs right, cause you can't be driving then' i asked him.

'No, i didn't, don't worry baby' David said as he leaned in to kiss me but was interrupted by a knock on the window, it was the paparazzi yelling questions through the windows.

David chuckled and sighed 'Fame' he said as he sped off.