Kirk Hammett - Metallica #1

Kirk Lee Hammett

Y/N POVImagine mornings with Kirk

Y/N POV
Imagine mornings with Kirk

"No y/n it's E and then B" Kirk said putting my fingers on the correct strings on his beloved guitar, I was sitting on Kirks lab with the electric guitar on my lab, Kirk had insisted that he would try and teach me master of puppets but for now, it was going absolutely horrible. All the chords and strings were overwhelming and confusing but Kirk refused to let me give up.
"I can't do it Kirk!" I exclaimed, the only music instrument I knew how to play was drums, Lars taught me a couple years ago right before me and Kirk started dating.
"Yes you can do it, Come on one more time" He said grabbing my fingers putting it on the strings once again, I sighed loudly. I was exhausted and and frustrated and just wanted to sleep, it was by the way only ten AM so I was tired, but Kirk woke me up when he started practicing in his work room.
So he forced me to at least learn just a little part of the song, and now I was here.
"Okay so E and then move your fingers to B" Kirk said and grabbed my fingers again, he put them on the different strings.
"Kirk I can't do this" I said giving up completely, I gave Kirk his guitar and got of his lap, I walked out of the room to the kitchen to make breakfast.
I was hungry and tired.
"Hi Bob" I said in a high pitch voice to my dog who came to my side very quickly, he laid on his stomach expecting a tummy rub, and yes; my dog's name is Bob.
I walked to the cabinets to find something to make, I decided to mix up some pancakes for me and Kirk.
The kitchen ended up in a mess but at least the pancakes looked good.
"Kirk, I made pancakes come eat!" I shouted through the house making sure he could hear me.
I turned to wash my hands when I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist and into my T-shirt, I turned around in a shock accidentally splashing the water from my wet hands onto Kirks face.
"Oops" I said and I couldn't hold my laugh in.
"Oh that's funny?" Kirk asked in a playful tone, I nodded with a devilish smile on my face.
"Oh yeah?" He asked as he began to chase me around the dinner table.
"The pancakes are going to get cold" I said in between my laughs whilst running away from him, at last he caught up with me and swung me around in the air.
"You're going to learn to play that guitar whether you like it or not" He whispered in my ear.