• Dave Mustaine - Megadeth #2

David Scott Mustaine

Imagine Dave being an overprotective dadThis is kinda short btw ;)

This is kinda short btw ;)

You were happily sitting with your three year old son playing with cars in the living room.
You drove the tiny trucks and cars with him whilst making the sounds of cars driving and your son seemed to be having the time of his life.
"Vroom vrooom vrooom" you exclaimed laughing, smiling at your sons enthusiasm.
"Jack can you say Vroom Vroom for Mommy?" You asked as your face brightened up at the sound of your sons laughter.
"May I play?" Your husband David asked with a big smile coming through the front door.
"Of course" you smiled at him as Dave sat down besides Jack grabbing a toy truck quickly pecking you on the lips.
"Did you have a good day?" You asked Dave.
"Yeah, just working on a new album" Dave smiled playing with Jack.
"Dave?" you asked.
"Hmm" David hummed back very concentrated with your son.
"Have you seen Layla, she hasn't been out of her room since she came home from school" you said.
"No, I actually haven't" Dave said for once actually looking up from Jack.
You were about to speak up again until you're fifteen year old daughter Layla came running down the stairs, her blonde locks bouncing with every step.
"Bye mom and dad" she shouted about to grab the door knob.
"Where do you think you're going Layla?" Dave asked loudly picking up Jack putting him in the crib which was currently placed in the living room.
"I'm going to Katherine's house you know that girl from my class, well she's hosting a birthday party or whatever" Layla explained chewing her gum loudly while twirling her hair between her fingers.
"You're not going to a party dressed like that, you're basically naked" David exclaimed going into dad mode.
"Dad, chill out what's the big fucking deal?" She asked twisting her hair in her fingers.
"First of all, do not curse when you're under this roof, second of all you're simply not going to a party dressed like that" Dave said.
"It's called crop tops and shorts dad" Layla said rolling her eyes, it was clear that Layla's attitude was bothering Dave.
"Go change" Dave said in a deep voice.
"Mom?" Layla asked you seeking for help hoping for a different answer.
"Just do what your father is saying Layla" you sighed standing up besides Dave.
"Arghh!" Layla groaned and stomped upstairs.
"Well that went well" you sighed plumbing down on the couch.
"I know" Dave said exhausted picking up Jack from his crib.
Stomps were soon to be heard coming from upstairs again.
"Happy?" Layla asked coming down the stairs with the same crop top but some jeans and a denim jacket over her top.
"Very happy" you smiled and grabbed your purse.
"Here's ten dollars if you want to buy a birthday present for Katherine" you said passing the money to Layla.
"Thanks mom, bye dad" Layla said giving you a quick hug before running out of the door.
"Please god, let having a teenager easier" You said chuckling.
"Hopefully it will be" Dave said giving jack a kiss on the forehead.
"Yeah" you said sitting on the couch cuddling into Dave's chest.
"Hopefully" you whispered soon falling asleep cuddling into your husbands chest.