Ace Frehley - Kiss #1

Inspired by Paramore's song
'rose-colored boy'

⚠️ Important A/N at the end of this ⚠️

Paul Daniel Frehley

He was always so happy, so cheerful, how could anyone be that happy, it had to be impossible, yet there he was, laughing as he had never laughed before, he was always talking about how excited he was to go on stage every night, how he wanted to ex...

He was always so happy, so cheerful, how could anyone be that happy, it had to be impossible, yet there he was, laughing as he had never laughed before, he was always talking about how excited he was to go on stage every night, how he wanted to explore new things and how life was just great.

You watched him from across the backstage lunchroom as he said something that made his friends laugh, disgusting. You were only here for one reason, your brother. Peter had begged you to come and watch tonight's show, you had refused until eventually agreeing to go after hours of blackmailing.

You had always had angry feelings towards Ace, why?

He was always happy, smiling at everyone and firing off jokes, you, on the other hand, was way different than him, your eyes were always puffy and red, you always carried around tissues and lastly you were not a welcoming person, you wish you were of course but when puberty and a strong diagnosis of ADHD convened everything in your life turned upside down, in the most dreadful way possible, therefore you ended up here, taking three doses of amphetamine trying to keep yourself on track.

And that's why you couldn't stand Ace, he had everything you didn't, happiness, friends and a good life.

If there was a way to describe Ace, the only way would be rose-colored, why? It reminded you of happiness.

Suddenly, Ace catches your stare, you flinch with wide eyes. You quickly grab your things and run out of the room trying not to catch everyone's attention.

The hallways of the arena were long and felt like they continued forever and ever, fortunately, you found an exit door, you run outside feeling the cold air hit your skin giving you massive goosebumps.

You sat on the pavement pulling out a cigarette trying to light it up but the wind had other plans, you threw the cigarette over your back and sighed.

"here," someone said, you immediately recognized the voice and sighed loudly.

"What do want?" You asked with an annoyed tone filling your voice.

Ace held out the cigarette that you threw away.

"It's bad for the nature, you know," Ace said smirking handing you the cigarette.

"Was there more?" You asked looking down into the concrete.

"Why are you always so angry and sad?" Ace asked sitting down beside you.

"Im a lost cause" you simply said finally succeeding to light up your cigarette taking a heavy puff, holding in the smoke before finally exhaling.

"You're not a lost cause" Ace laughed picking up stones from the ground and throwing them.

"Listen, stop insisting that I'm not a lost cause, 'cause I've been through a lot" you spat angrily but eventually sadness followed up making your voice crack at the end of your sentence.

"Then find someone who makes you happy!" Ace exclaimed loudly trying to hold your hand but you aggressively pushed him away.

"Ace, we can't all be rose-colored, just let me cry a little longer, im not gonna smile if i don't want to!" You yelled standing up, you ran your hands through your hair out of pure frustration.

"i would love to be your friend, im sure you're a nice person" Ace smiled standing up as well.

"Don't make me laugh, I'll choke" you said rolling my eyes playfully flashing a small smirk.

"by the way, these are very bad for you," Ace said snatching your cigarette and throwing it to the ground proceeding to slide his shoes over the still-lit cigarette.

"That was my last one" you frowned crossing your arms in a childish manner.

"Take this instead," Ace said as he placed a pink lollipop in your hands

"See you after the show!" he yelled walking into the arena again, you looked at him as he disappeared into the big building with a small smirk plastered on your lips.

"What an odd man" you chuckled as you put the pink lollipop in your mouth.
_____________________________________

It feels really good to be writing again guys! Please send in some request (ONE AT A TIME!) Some of the old requests in my private messages can't open so please send your old or new requests okay bye!?