Joe Elliot - Def Leppard #1

A request from starlyn2003 as well :)

Joseph Thomas Elliot Jr.

Sylvia is the name of Joe's wife :)

Imagine being Joe's wife and surprising him on tour.

I gripped tightly into the leather jacket Joe gave me before he went on tour as a memory of him.
It smelled exactly like him, it smelled like safety.
The flight I was in was landing which caused it to shake and caused me to have a damn near heart attack.
I was going to surprise Joe, currently he was in Denmark so I decided to go and surprise him.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed your flight" the flight attendant said and everyone began getting of the plane.
Def Leppard was playing in a big football park tonight, they were going to play for 38.000 people.
Joe had called me earlier today telling me how much he missed me and that was one of the reasons I decided to surprise him.
Even though he only had been away for three months, it was just hard being away from the person you love. I missed his touch, his scent and his smile. Oh god, that smile.
I grabbed my backs and stood in the line to exit the plane.
The cold air hit me as soon as I walked out of the op lane, it was raining and the skies were grey, but that didn't matter, what mattered was that I was going to see my boyfriend again in less than a few hours.
When I got to the front of the airport I found a taxi and told him to go to the park where Joe would be playing.

When I got there I was shocked, it was a ginormous arena.
I walked into the arena and saw a couple of familiar faces outside, like some staff, managers or some roadies.
I nodded to them politely as a way of saying hello.
I walked further through the big halls of the arena until I found the changing room where the Def Leppard members were supposed to be in.
I could hear someone talking so I put my ear against the door and started eavesdropping.
"So do you miss Sylvia?" I heard Phil ask, he sounded a little drunk.
"Of course I miss her, I wish she was on tour with us" I heard Joe answer, my cheeks blushed and my stomach got butterflies. Joe had always been such a gentle soul.
I knocked on the door softly.
"Come in!" I heard Vivian yell, he didn't sound completely sober either.
I slowly opened the door, I laid my eyes on Joe. His mouth was hanging slightly open and his eyes were widened.
"Hi baby" I said quietly and walked towards him.
Joe startled me as he jumped up from his chair and wrapped his arms around me.
"Sylvia, What the hell are you doing here?!" Joe asked exited, a big smile was placed on his face and his eyes were filled with happiness.
"I wanted to surprise you!" I said and kissed his lips, he smelled a little like alcohol but what the hell.
"Well you sure did surprise me" Joe said and kissed me back.
"Fuck I missed you" Joe exclaimed into the crook of my neck.
"I missed you too" i said.
"I don't know when I will be going home thoug-"
"Don't" Joe cut me off.
"What?"
"Don't go home, stay on tour with me and the boys, we would all like that" Joe said and looked around and all of the boys nodded wildly.
I chuckled lightly at their reaction.
"Let me think" I said.
"I'll do it" I said really quickly and Joe kissed me ever so passionately.