• James Hetfield - Metallica #1

Imagine you trying to walk out on James mid a fight
——————————————————

James Alan Hetfield

'Oh, wow nice to know that you're actually alive' i said as you stood up from the spot on the sofa you had been sitting on for the past three hours

-'why are you up?'

'why am i up, why do you think I'm up jackass, because i care that's why' i said showing off how frustrated i was with James, he had been coming home late the past couple weeks, at first i thought it was probably just because of the upcoming album 'kill em' all' was stressing him out but for two weeks straight ? , he could at least tell me he was going to be out late.

'well, you don't have to care, I'm fine, see for yourself' James said turning around showing off how 'fine' he was.

'James, i can smell Jack Daniels from here, you're not fine, you're drunk' i said sitting back down on the couch realizing it was stupid to start a fight.

'whatever, you're being childish' James said as he made his way to the staircase stumbling now and then trying to find his balance.

'Childish, I'm being childish for caring, you know what I'm sick and tired of your bullshit i-" as i was about to finish my sentence James cut me off.

'can you get me some water or whiskey or whatever?' James asked obviously not thinking straight.

'excuse me?' I asked standing up getting absolutely furious from his stubborn comment.

'something to drink, my head is hurting and you're talking way too much' James said either trying to make me absolutely furious or just to test my limits.

' fuck you, James, fuck you" i said furrowing my eyebrows in anger, it felt like smoke was coming out of my ears, that was how angry i was, it felt as if i could explode at any given moment.

-'No fuck you y/n"

'fuck me? what the fuck have i done other than taking care of your ass' i snapped curling my hands into tight fists resulting in my knuckles turn white.

'Oh come on, we both know I'm the one taking care of you, if it wasn't for me you'd be out on the streets' James said.

My heart sunk, my stomach dropped and the look of sadness took over the look of madness which was planted on my face just seconds ago.

I was completely speechless, i had nothing left to say and with that, i walked towards the front door slowly, still left with my mouth hanging, my eyes wide open and your cheeks flushing red from anger.

'wait y/n wait!' James said behind me grabbing my wrist pulling me towards him making me look into his ocean eyes.

'i-i didn't mean that I'm just really stressed with the new album, even though that is not an excuse, but i am sorry' He said still holding his enormous hands around my wrist.

' i just don't understand, i mean you were the one who told me to quit my job, i gave up everything to be with you, but for some reason, you can't even give up one single night for me' i said shaking his hands off my wrist.

James was nodding clearly understanding that what he said was not okay.

"I'm sorry, okay i really am and i promise i will make more time for you, i could take you out tomorrow?' James suggested and a little smile formed on my lips.

'apology accepted but if you ever pull that shit on me ever again, I'm out, okay?' I warmed and James nodded immediately

'deal' James said as he opened his arms welcoming me into a bear hug.

-'deal'