James Hetfield - Metallica #3

Requested by; molliannaowens ! ♡

*sorry if this is a bit short!*

Imagine James introducing his newborn baby to his band members

* I wrote this in 3rd person and idk if I did it okay ._.*

_____________________________________________________________________

"There she is," James said as he lifted his newborn girl out of the car seat. She was just 1 month old, but James could see that his wife, Y/N was in serious need of a break from the crying and the pooping.

So, he decided the best place to spend some time with his daughter was at a rehearsal for his bands' upcoming tour.

The little girl whined as the sharp sunlight hit her skin, but James, as the caring father he was, was quick to protect her from the shining sun.

"Shh baby, momma's not here today, but we all know you're daddy's girl" he chuckled kissing his daughter's forehead.

He walked into the stadium, greeting many security and staff members who were completely swooned by the baby girl in his arms. Her pink onesie had gotten quite a lot of compliments, surprisingly, Dave had sent it along with other baby gifts.

The loud drumming of Lars was way too loud for James' little girl and therefore, he had ordered a staff member to stop all the noise before James walked in.

"There she is!"

Kirk was the first to run to James' little girl, he took her from her father's arms and cooed her with sweet words.

"How are you, man? How's Y/N?" Bob asked James, and though the members of the band cared for their bandmate and his wife's health, they couldn't take their eyes off his sweet newborn daughter.

While Bob and James talked, Lars, Kirk, and Jason were too busy to even hear a single word that was being spoken. It was official. A little one-month-old baby had officially stolen the hearts of 4 hard rockers.

"I'm definitely her favorite" Lars smiled, he had stolen the little girl from Kirk's arms. The three men were head over heels for the little girl who couldn't even talk yet. It was comical, to say the least.

"You! Definitely not, man, I have charisma, something you guys lack severely" Kirk said and softly caressed the baby girls' hair.

"Come on, let's be honest; I have the best hair so obviou-"

"Please don't torture my daughter with your arguments, she's been through enough," James said as he took his little daughter from Jason's arms.

"If they annoy you, you just tell me and I'll beat their butts" James chuckled, holding back on the cuss words in front of his daughter even though she didn't understand a single that came out of his mouth anyway.

A couple of minutes went by and finally; the baby had fallen asleep in her father's strong arms.

The boys rehearsed for a couple of hours while the staff had been kind enough to watch the rocker's daughter.

James was lucky, he'd not only been blessed with one but two beautiful girls in his life.

He truly couldn't imagine a happier life.

I feel like I totally messed this up, so sorry. I loved the request, but I'm just not a good write today lmao!